Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Curious what my 7 digit imp is worth?
Hi everyone! I have an older imp girl and I found myself curious what she could go for if I sold her (auctioned her? Is that common?). I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/73948/7394735_350.png[/img] ID: 7394735 Born: 10/31/2014 (Halloween!!) Colors: shadow xxx Genes: iridscent/shimmer/basic Eyes: Plague common Offspring: ~20 or so, all named
Hi everyone! I have an older imp girl and I found myself curious what she could go for if I sold her (auctioned her? Is that common?). I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts :)

7394735_350.png

ID: 7394735
Born: 10/31/2014 (Halloween!!)
Colors: shadow xxx
Genes: iridscent/shimmer/basic
Eyes: Plague common
Offspring: ~20 or so, all named
Ljw7JvQ.png
Vs2WmBF.png
sNuSVZA.png
OxagJgG.png
vbbFDY.png Rainbow-Heart.gif
@bloodstoppin

On the Auction House the cheapest 7 digit Imperial is 300 gems. The least expensive XXX 7 digit Imperial on the AH is 1050 gems.

So I would say she is worth at least 1kg?
@bloodstoppin

On the Auction House the cheapest 7 digit Imperial is 300 gems. The least expensive XXX 7 digit Imperial on the AH is 1050 gems.

So I would say she is worth at least 1kg?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
i agree - 300 gems at the very least, with higher prices possible depending on bidders.
i agree - 300 gems at the very least, with higher prices possible depending on bidders.
Thanks everyone!
Thanks everyone!
Ljw7JvQ.png
Vs2WmBF.png
sNuSVZA.png
OxagJgG.png
vbbFDY.png Rainbow-Heart.gif