Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Which scry is better for my progen?
1 2
My custom progen, Mittens, ended up with a nice tertiary color. I've narrowed my scries down to two possibilities.
Mittens

Mittens2

Which primary gene do you prefer on her? Poison or Flaunt?
My custom progen, Mittens, ended up with a nice tertiary color. I've narrowed my scries down to two possibilities.
Mittens

Mittens2

Which primary gene do you prefer on her? Poison or Flaunt?
ohhh Mittens is so cute!! love her name!

hmm..of your choices, i think i prefer flair! it ties in so nicely with the marbled without feeling like it's competing with it c:
ohhh Mittens is so cute!! love her name!

hmm..of your choices, i think i prefer flair! it ties in so nicely with the marbled without feeling like it's competing with it c:
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
My vote's on Flaunt too!
My vote's on Flaunt too!
i prefer poison but im also a sucker for bright colors!!
i prefer poison but im also a sucker for bright colors!!
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
I like Poison!
I like Poison!
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
I prefer the second option! But poison definitely looks very pleasing!
I prefer the second option! But poison definitely looks very pleasing!
JNpe71y.png
Poison is very cute looking
Poison is very cute looking
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[font=helvetica]@LostPalisman - You know, as much as I love flaunt/flair, I'm surprising myself by really liking the added warm colors from poison! However, I think it competes a bit with your proposed secondary of Marbled. Have you considered Blend? It's less busy, and also cheaper, which is a nice perk! I'm showing the full look with eyes vialed to [b]rare[/b]: [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=11&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=15&auth=de92c8e0380097c5f02cc7df4dd365c4b5e1bfaf&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@LostPalisman -
You know, as much as I love flaunt/flair, I'm surprising myself by really liking the added warm colors from poison!

However, I think it competes a bit with your proposed secondary of Marbled.
Have you considered Blend? It's less busy, and also cheaper, which is a nice perk!
I'm showing the full look with eyes vialed to rare:

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=11&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=15&auth=de92c8e0380097c5f02cc7df4dd365c4b5e1bfaf&dummyext=prev.png
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Poison! I think the brighter colors compliment the soft lavender very nicely!
Poison! I think the brighter colors compliment the soft lavender very nicely!
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
I love how much brighter Poison looks! Also the splotches on Poison go really well with the splotches on Marbled imo—reminds me of a pastel lava lamp!
I love how much brighter Poison looks! Also the splotches on Poison go really well with the splotches on Marbled imo—reminds me of a pastel lava lamp!
1 2