Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for lvl 24 brewer
As the title says I’m looking for a brewer to make the porcupine gene for banescales.
I only need one n I’ll provide all materials(granted I’m lvl 7 so higher brewing lvl ingredients will also need to be brewed which I’m fine providing materials for) in addition to ingredients I’ll also provide payments of treasure n/or gems(be advised I don’t have a lot of gems)
Thank you for reading n please consider reaching out!! : )
As the title says I’m looking for a brewer to make the porcupine gene for banescales.
I only need one n I’ll provide all materials(granted I’m lvl 7 so higher brewing lvl ingredients will also need to be brewed which I’m fine providing materials for) in addition to ingredients I’ll also provide payments of treasure n/or gems(be advised I don’t have a lot of gems)
Thank you for reading n please consider reaching out!! : )
@Rhymespider
I can still help if you need it! :D
@Rhymespider
I can still help if you need it! :D
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Hey sorry for late reply!! But thank you for offering to help!!
I do need some help getting black slime so I was wondering if you’d be willing to brew some using white slime I send you?
@Altair
Hey sorry for late reply!! But thank you for offering to help!!
I do need some help getting black slime so I was wondering if you’d be willing to brew some using white slime I send you?
im cool with making porcupine gene for banescales for you. i dont mind swapping my blacks slime for your white slime if you'd like and the other poster is unavailable @Rhymespider
im cool with making porcupine gene for banescales for you. i dont mind swapping my blacks slime for your white slime if you'd like and the other poster is unavailable @Rhymespider
@Mitchy the white slime swap sounds great!! How much should I send over n when?
@Mitchy the white slime swap sounds great!! How much should I send over n when?
@Rhymespider
ok! you can send now. feel free to send me a white slime (i'll swap it with my black slime), 2 infused fragments, 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 3 red sludge, and 1 reinforced glass beaker, and 50kt and i'll get that going for you
@Rhymespider
ok! you can send now. feel free to send me a white slime (i'll swap it with my black slime), 2 infused fragments, 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 3 red sludge, and 1 reinforced glass beaker, and 50kt and i'll get that going for you