Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Electricians Armband for Coli Dragons?
Hi! I'm an older player who is semi coming back to play more casually. I'm sitting on some older items I don't want, which includes some of the first year apparel items.

My fave part of this game was always the Coli. When I stopped playing, I gave away or traded a bunch of my stuff to friends or for art. That included my sets of Coli dragons! I've been slowly leveling a new set for myself but... it's slow. And I work while also attend school, and I kind of just wanna idly level some fodder.

So, if anyone is interested, I'll trade one of my old Electricians Armbands for some Coli dragons! Lowest price on the AH right now is 2700 Gems (as me checking, I'll go lower if someone offers lower!).

I'd like at least 2 level 25, fully kitted out dragons used to level dragons. My stretch goal would be 5 dragons, 2 of them fully kitted out to level a 3rd fodder, and 3 of them level 25 and kitted out to just grind for mats. I don't really care what breeds! I do prefer the Scratch/Elim builds, though!

Thank you for reading all this!
Hi! I'm an older player who is semi coming back to play more casually. I'm sitting on some older items I don't want, which includes some of the first year apparel items.

My fave part of this game was always the Coli. When I stopped playing, I gave away or traded a bunch of my stuff to friends or for art. That included my sets of Coli dragons! I've been slowly leveling a new set for myself but... it's slow. And I work while also attend school, and I kind of just wanna idly level some fodder.

So, if anyone is interested, I'll trade one of my old Electricians Armbands for some Coli dragons! Lowest price on the AH right now is 2700 Gems (as me checking, I'll go lower if someone offers lower!).

I'd like at least 2 level 25, fully kitted out dragons used to level dragons. My stretch goal would be 5 dragons, 2 of them fully kitted out to level a 3rd fodder, and 3 of them level 25 and kitted out to just grind for mats. I don't really care what breeds! I do prefer the Scratch/Elim builds, though!

Thank you for reading all this!
[emoji=lightning rune size=1][center][/center]
@Diceroll
I have an offer for you.

I could level 5 dragons to 25, stat and stone them to your preferences, and let you borrow some of my Coli dragons while you wait. Estimated time to level would be about a week total. If you are interested we can discuss further :)

I run a leveling service, meaning I level dragons up to lvl25 for other people. Check my signature for history and reviews
@Diceroll
I have an offer for you.

I could level 5 dragons to 25, stat and stone them to your preferences, and let you borrow some of my Coli dragons while you wait. Estimated time to level would be about a week total. If you are interested we can discuss further :)

I run a leveling service, meaning I level dragons up to lvl25 for other people. Check my signature for history and reviews
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@cone - I might be interested in that! I do have 3 dragons that are level 9 (I'm slowly working on them now while watching videos for class, so they may be 10 soon). 2 of them have Elim but 1 doesn't, and none have anything extra so far.

If you let me borrow, just the grinding dragons would be okay! I have nests on and need to wait for stuff to hatch/grow up since I'm starting over and don't have any fodder to cycle. Just getting food and stuff to sell would be good for me!

2 of the dragons I'm leveling are on a nest right now, though, and have 3 more incubates before the eggs hatch. I don't know if that would slow anything down.
@cone - I might be interested in that! I do have 3 dragons that are level 9 (I'm slowly working on them now while watching videos for class, so they may be 10 soon). 2 of them have Elim but 1 doesn't, and none have anything extra so far.

If you let me borrow, just the grinding dragons would be okay! I have nests on and need to wait for stuff to hatch/grow up since I'm starting over and don't have any fodder to cycle. Just getting food and stuff to sell would be good for me!

2 of the dragons I'm leveling are on a nest right now, though, and have 3 more incubates before the eggs hatch. I don't know if that would slow anything down.
@Diceroll Hello! I'm interested.

I actually currently have dragons ready if you'd rather get lvl25s right now.

3 of them are scratch/elim builds + have rally (Good all through Forbidden Portal, but I've used them to train fod as well)

1 dragon is weirdly statted... I can send stones + tincture

1 dragon is unstatted -- I can send you stones along with him and you can build as you'd like
@Diceroll Hello! I'm interested.

I actually currently have dragons ready if you'd rather get lvl25s right now.

3 of them are scratch/elim builds + have rally (Good all through Forbidden Portal, but I've used them to train fod as well)

1 dragon is weirdly statted... I can send stones + tincture

1 dragon is unstatted -- I can send you stones along with him and you can build as you'd like
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Diceroll

Cool, I can lend you 2 grinding dragons, so you can level up another at the same time if you want? Or did you want to borrow a specific build?

Cost of leveling a dragon to 25 and stats and basic stones:
250g level + 200g eliminate + 15gx2 ambush + 20gx3 berserker + 35g tincure = 575g each dragon.

There is also the option of buying lvl 25s with stones and stats. The cost is a lot cheaper. 350-400g each dragon. AH link
@Diceroll

Cool, I can lend you 2 grinding dragons, so you can level up another at the same time if you want? Or did you want to borrow a specific build?

Cost of leveling a dragon to 25 and stats and basic stones:
250g level + 200g eliminate + 15gx2 ambush + 20gx3 berserker + 35g tincure = 575g each dragon.

There is also the option of buying lvl 25s with stones and stats. The cost is a lot cheaper. 350-400g each dragon. AH link
@cone I'm not looking to buy these dragons with Gems or Treasure! I'm looking to trade items for them. I don't have Gems or Treasure, just the older rare items. I'm not sure how well/fast they sell for, and they're more pricey, so I was just hoping to get something cool even if I'm maybe underselling on the 'price' of the items a bit.

@Tropickle I'm interested in this, too! I would also be interested in the tincure + stones. I could make them my farming dragons and use my 2 that have Elim my foddering dragons after leveling them up, some! Would just need to tincure them (I would do those two myself)
@cone I'm not looking to buy these dragons with Gems or Treasure! I'm looking to trade items for them. I don't have Gems or Treasure, just the older rare items. I'm not sure how well/fast they sell for, and they're more pricey, so I was just hoping to get something cool even if I'm maybe underselling on the 'price' of the items a bit.

@Tropickle I'm interested in this, too! I would also be interested in the tincure + stones. I could make them my farming dragons and use my 2 that have Elim my foddering dragons after leveling them up, some! Would just need to tincure them (I would do those two myself)
@Diceroll

I got that, I was just doing some math of the actual value of leveling dragons compared to buying preleveled ones :) I still have some grinding dragons you can borrow and then I can level your dragons when they are available (after the nest) if you want.

@Diceroll

I got that, I was just doing some math of the actual value of leveling dragons compared to buying preleveled ones :) I still have some grinding dragons you can borrow and then I can level your dragons when they are available (after the nest) if you want.

@Diceroll Let me know if you want me to send CRs

Or you can send the CR, and I'll know you're wanting to trade with me~
@Diceroll Let me know if you want me to send CRs

Or you can send the CR, and I'll know you're wanting to trade with me~
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png