Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble question?
Is there a way to pause the game at all? Also just wondering how long the timer goes on before it's 'game over'?
Is there a way to pause the game at all? Also just wondering how long the timer goes on before it's 'game over'?
fvfrO0T.png
@purtydurgens

No, there is no pause button, but there's also no time limit to worry about; the timer is counting up, not counting down.

As far as I can find, the Tidal Trouble timer has no impact on anything, not even the score or Treasure payout. It simply tracks how long the current puzzle has been going on. There is a theoretical limit, but I'd rather not leave the tab open for over 10 hours to see what happens.
@purtydurgens

No, there is no pause button, but there's also no time limit to worry about; the timer is counting up, not counting down.

As far as I can find, the Tidal Trouble timer has no impact on anything, not even the score or Treasure payout. It simply tracks how long the current puzzle has been going on. There is a theoretical limit, but I'd rather not leave the tab open for over 10 hours to see what happens.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
So the timer doesn't have any purpose then? xD lol. Yea I wouldn't want to try that either. Thankies!
@NightmareJudge
So the timer doesn't have any purpose then? xD lol. Yea I wouldn't want to try that either. Thankies!
fvfrO0T.png