Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Logged in after 3 years lmao
Hello! I got bored today after doing homework and remembered I had a Flight Rising account for the first time in 3 years :0 I'm just looking through my lair rn and I've changed A LOT since then. I'm in college now and it's crazy to look back on my bio and my twenty one pilots fandragons lol. idk if I'll keep playing now, but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy the site is still alive and thriving :D
Hello! I got bored today after doing homework and remembered I had a Flight Rising account for the first time in 3 years :0 I'm just looking through my lair rn and I've changed A LOT since then. I'm in college now and it's crazy to look back on my bio and my twenty one pilots fandragons lol. idk if I'll keep playing now, but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy the site is still alive and thriving :D
f18.gif
Howdy! I probably hadn't even joined yet when you last logged on (my 3-year anniversary's in April) but welcome back! :D
Howdy! I probably hadn't even joined yet when you last logged on (my 3-year anniversary's in April) but welcome back! :D
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
Welcome back!! <3
Welcome back!! <3
I am a professional newbie :D