Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Digsites?
Hello everyone. Not sure who can answer my question, but I've been doing Arlo's Ancient Artifacts for a while and have thus unearthed all of the plots at least once, many twice, and one or two thrice. When will there be another map for players to dig on? I can only have so many of that Sunrise Troodoo xD I am aware that it is a new feature to the game, but will there be more sites up for us to play on soon?
Hello everyone. Not sure who can answer my question, but I've been doing Arlo's Ancient Artifacts for a while and have thus unearthed all of the plots at least once, many twice, and one or two thrice. When will there be another map for players to dig on? I can only have so many of that Sunrise Troodoo xD I am aware that it is a new feature to the game, but will there be more sites up for us to play on soon?
7XI1FUO.pngUBaiWUV.png ACOZFAh.pngeswSnrS.pngcutkr0S.pngAMyO6Hf.png
@OliverCrow

There will be in the future! When that will be is to be seen but there is a confirm we will get more plots at a later date :D
@OliverCrow

There will be in the future! When that will be is to be seen but there is a confirm we will get more plots at a later date :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
In the future, yeah! Unfortunately not anytime soon, though. Because of how much update content was stuffed into the Arlo plots, it'll take a while for them to crank a new one out.
In the future, yeah! Unfortunately not anytime soon, though. Because of how much update content was stuffed into the Arlo plots, it'll take a while for them to crank a new one out.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
The devs had said the time between new dig sites will be relatively long, as each site has a lot of content (half a dozen familiars, several apparel sets, a new gene set, and a new vista and background -- that's a lot of art!) but new sites are definitely coming!
The devs had said the time between new dig sites will be relatively long, as each site has a lot of content (half a dozen familiars, several apparel sets, a new gene set, and a new vista and background -- that's a lot of art!) but new sites are definitely coming!
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
You also don't need to keep digging! You can save items up for the next digsite.
You also don't need to keep digging! You can save items up for the next digsite.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
It only recently came out so we won't be getting a new one for quite some time.
It only recently came out so we won't be getting a new one for quite some time.