Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Request
I wish there was a way to easily determine if you already have completed a den slot task. There are so many of them and there is no easy way to sort them to find a specific one. It would be nice if clicking on the specific task in the encyclopedia would take you to the page with that task so you can quickly see if it is already done or not. It would make hoard management easier too as then I know what I can get rid of.
Or even a search bar in the list?
I wish there was a way to easily determine if you already have completed a den slot task. There are so many of them and there is no easy way to sort them to find a specific one. It would be nice if clicking on the specific task in the encyclopedia would take you to the page with that task so you can quickly see if it is already done or not. It would make hoard management easier too as then I know what I can get rid of.
Or even a search bar in the list?
CIwqvJR.pngX7H5Zcj.pngsYvWvmL.pnghH20mhp.png
Better (and probably easier for everyone in the long run) yet, just remove the tag from items that don't need to be used anymore, OR keep the tag but greyed out so you know it's important but that you don't need it anymore - good for people that like to sell the items for others.
Better (and probably easier for everyone in the long run) yet, just remove the tag from items that don't need to be used anymore, OR keep the tag but greyed out so you know it's important but that you don't need it anymore - good for people that like to sell the items for others.
ZuUvaLD.png