Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! Once an oldish character now back
Hey there all,

I was once Cura/Curatrix then I lost that account as I had forgotten the password and it was connected to a dead email. I have returned and if you were curious the name is based off of a character I RP on a different site. Anyway I am looking for friends! I would love to be friends with the lovely folks here!

-Kind Regards
Once Cura now Soren.
Hey there all,

I was once Cura/Curatrix then I lost that account as I had forgotten the password and it was connected to a dead email. I have returned and if you were curious the name is based off of a character I RP on a different site. Anyway I am looking for friends! I would love to be friends with the lovely folks here!

-Kind Regards
Once Cura now Soren.
@SorenTeppesh welcome back! Could you tell me more about yourself? (Nothing too personal or uncomfortable, obviously, just like your interests and stuff)
@SorenTeppesh welcome back! Could you tell me more about yourself? (Nothing too personal or uncomfortable, obviously, just like your interests and stuff)
@Tivae Sure! I am a Canadian. I am a part of the letter Mafia, my pronouns are she/they. I love art and I'll draw fashion or dragons. I like larping and hmmm Oh I am no longer a student and I have a wonderful partner!
@Tivae Sure! I am a Canadian. I am a part of the letter Mafia, my pronouns are she/they. I love art and I'll draw fashion or dragons. I like larping and hmmm Oh I am no longer a student and I have a wonderful partner!
@SorenTeppesh
That's wonderful! I'm glad you've found someone. I, too, am part of the letter mafia. I also draw, but I'm not great at it :p
I'd love to see your art sometime!
@SorenTeppesh
That's wonderful! I'm glad you've found someone. I, too, am part of the letter mafia. I also draw, but I'm not great at it :p
I'd love to see your art sometime!
@Tivae I'll make an effort to post it but you can look at it on deviant art I am Coolprix
@Tivae I'll make an effort to post it but you can look at it on deviant art I am Coolprix