Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Funny Story
So. I HAVE HAD THIS ACCount since 2015. I do not know how to play this game. I had lots of money and i bought cool dragons now im broke how do i make more money. i want more cool dragons. is there 3d action anywhere. i love my dragons.
So. I HAVE HAD THIS ACCount since 2015. I do not know how to play this game. I had lots of money and i bought cool dragons now im broke how do i make more money. i want more cool dragons. is there 3d action anywhere. i love my dragons.
HOT CHILD IN THE CITYhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6dhrlVIAAAc8Uu.png
@hotchild
welcome(?) to FR! I'd recommend taking some time to explore the menus on the left if you haven't already, or check out the which waystone in the bottom right for more specific things you can do

it's a long read but you may want to take a look through this guide since it covers a lot of different ways to earn money
as a TLDR, you can go with fairgrounds, certain trading post activities, buying stuff to resell later, breeding your own dragons to level and exalt or sell to other players, buying gems with real money, making art of some sort for people, selling stuff you get from coli...

you can get more dragons from the auction house or in some of the sales forums, or you can breed the ones you currently have

while it isn't really 3d, the main action you can get is in the coliseum, where you can level up your dragons and obtain a wide variety of items
@hotchild
welcome(?) to FR! I'd recommend taking some time to explore the menus on the left if you haven't already, or check out the which waystone in the bottom right for more specific things you can do

it's a long read but you may want to take a look through this guide since it covers a lot of different ways to earn money
as a TLDR, you can go with fairgrounds, certain trading post activities, buying stuff to resell later, breeding your own dragons to level and exalt or sell to other players, buying gems with real money, making art of some sort for people, selling stuff you get from coli...

you can get more dragons from the auction house or in some of the sales forums, or you can breed the ones you currently have

while it isn't really 3d, the main action you can get is in the coliseum, where you can level up your dragons and obtain a wide variety of items
unknown.png