Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Polypore Genes
Hi there! It's as the title says, I'm currently looking for x2 polypore gene scrolls so I'll be taking one commission in the following styles. Let me know if interested! Style A: Colored Illustration, Art Nouveau Composition [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403406226655936512/951723306942349402/FINALaaaa.png[/img] Style B: Monochrome Illustration, Graphic Design Composition [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403406226655936512/942448637395484692/SPOILER_For_Ailythe.png[/img] Notes: [LIST] [*]I prefer drawing femme presenting characters [*]My turnaround is around 1-2 months, will not accept the CR until finished [*]I will present one sketch check in [*]Please keep in mind that I can't guarantee a full body due to how the composition may turn out! [/LIST]
Hi there! It's as the title says, I'm currently looking for x2 polypore gene scrolls so I'll be taking one commission in the following styles. Let me know if interested!

Style A: Colored Illustration, Art Nouveau Composition
FINALaaaa.png

Style B: Monochrome Illustration, Graphic Design Composition
SPOILER_For_Ailythe.png

Notes:
  • I prefer drawing femme presenting characters
  • My turnaround is around 1-2 months, will not accept the CR until finished
  • I will present one sketch check in
  • Please keep in mind that I can't guarantee a full body due to how the composition may turn out!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Gyo I have one, I just hope my oc is like, okay? Ghost uses any/all pronouns, being drawn very andro/femme is 100% fine despite the limitations of the game this be my child I'd be interested in style one ^^;; I could also find different outfit refs that may be a little more andro leaning, ect if the refs in the link are too masc leaning or anything as well.
@Gyo I have one, I just hope my oc is like, okay? Ghost uses any/all pronouns, being drawn very andro/femme is 100% fine despite the limitations of the game this be my child I'd be interested in style one ^^;; I could also find different outfit refs that may be a little more andro leaning, ect if the refs in the link are too masc leaning or anything as well.
yIbM2bU.gif
@Gyo hi there sorry I hope I'm not a bother, just doing another ping in case the other got lost, or just to check in to see if you were still looking. If not that's cool! Just wanted to make sure if I needed to hold the gene or not ^^;
@Gyo hi there sorry I hope I'm not a bother, just doing another ping in case the other got lost, or just to check in to see if you were still looking. If not that's cool! Just wanted to make sure if I needed to hold the gene or not ^^;
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie Hi, sorry for the late reply! Unfortunately I've taken another slot but your WOL looks great! (:
@glitchedghostie Hi, sorry for the late reply! Unfortunately I've taken another slot but your WOL looks great! (:
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif