Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pixel things and thinkin' about artshop
[columns]hehe, hello! i back to drawing so, i tried pixels.. on my new dragons (i literally have 2 similar aberration) what do you think bout that? wanna open shop but dont know, worth it or not... any way, if you want thing like this i can draw it for 300kt/g+ (the harder the more the price) [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/V6JsQFl.png[/img][/columns] [center][size=2]300% resize[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dpabG4r.png[/img][/center]
hehe, hello! i back to drawing so, i tried pixels.. on my new dragons (i literally have 2 similar aberration) what do you think bout that? wanna open shop but dont know, worth it or not... any way, if you want thing like this i can draw it for 300kt/g+ (the harder the more the price) V6JsQFl.png
300% resize
dpabG4r.png
When you hear cry of seagull, remember
Possible it was me

i like drawing every fr breed, but i do not like drawing apperael (i just dont like how it look). i edited post, cause i forgot to write that i can take some commissions rn
@Seles

i like drawing every fr breed, but i do not like drawing apperael (i just dont like how it look). i edited post, cause i forgot to write that i can take some commissions rn
Possible it was me

yeah, of course. 300kt/g, and horizontal or vertical file should i do?
@Seles

yeah, of course. 300kt/g, and horizontal or vertical file should i do?
Possible it was me
@Pela -- I would be very interested in buying pixels from you! Are you only drawing FR dragons, or would you be open to drawing non-FR characters as well?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose

i usually draw only dragons, but...
i can have a try, at least owo
@Pearlimose

i usually draw only dragons, but...
i can have a try, at least owo
Possible it was me