Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Transmute Stacked Items at Baldwin's
I think it would be a lot easier on players if it were an option to transmute all of an item at once, because it already takes a half hour to transmute one single item and I have a full time job and can't always check back so often.

If I have ten iron ores that I want to transmute and I don't have the time to constantly be coming back, wouldn't it be smarter to be able to transmute the whole stack at once? You can't throw an amalgamation of different items in there, of course, because that just wouldn't work, but a stack of one items would make things a whole heck of a lot easier.
I think it would be a lot easier on players if it were an option to transmute all of an item at once, because it already takes a half hour to transmute one single item and I have a full time job and can't always check back so often.

If I have ten iron ores that I want to transmute and I don't have the time to constantly be coming back, wouldn't it be smarter to be able to transmute the whole stack at once? You can't throw an amalgamation of different items in there, of course, because that just wouldn't work, but a stack of one items would make things a whole heck of a lot easier.
This is a very common suggestion and probably will get flamed for it, so look out and don't take it personally. This isn't supported because the purpose of Baldwin is to get people coming back frequently for ad revenue, which helps support the site, and being able to throw in one stack and not have to put the effort into doing each individual item would tank the materials' value.
This is a very common suggestion and probably will get flamed for it, so look out and don't take it personally. This isn't supported because the purpose of Baldwin is to get people coming back frequently for ad revenue, which helps support the site, and being able to throw in one stack and not have to put the effort into doing each individual item would tank the materials' value.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
People will say it'll crash the market for materials.

But you can preserve the same hard limit on how many transmutes you can do per day and que up at least a couple.

Or my favourite suggestion, the ability to have multiple cauldrons and melt a few things at once as long as it's a sufficient investment to get them.
People will say it'll crash the market for materials.

But you can preserve the same hard limit on how many transmutes you can do per day and que up at least a couple.

Or my favourite suggestion, the ability to have multiple cauldrons and melt a few things at once as long as it's a sufficient investment to get them.
86cgLtF.png