Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwins Bubbling Brew Glitch
Body: When i tried to brew a Pinecone for Trickmurk Circus, i was redirected to this error screen. When i returned to baldwins in another tab, the brew was in progress.
Error Text: Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 39
Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit
Browser: Chrome
Body: When i tried to brew a Pinecone for Trickmurk Circus, i was redirected to this error screen. When i returned to baldwins in another tab, the brew was in progress.
Error Text: Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 39
Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit
Browser: Chrome
plagueh4.png
@Monstrai this error message just means that you double clicked the button. you can safely ignore it.
@Monstrai this error message just means that you double clicked the button. you can safely ignore it.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Oddly, i didnt press the button twice. I think it was just bad internet. [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
Oddly, i didnt press the button twice. I think it was just bad internet.
plagueh4.png
Not a glitch, but I notice every time I go to make a new item on Bubbling Brew, the page runs very slow and tends to lock up, to where I have to close out the tab. It only does this on the create new items page.
Not a glitch, but I notice every time I go to make a new item on Bubbling Brew, the page runs very slow and tends to lock up, to where I have to close out the tab. It only does this on the create new items page.
Sig under construction