Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | /snip
EDIT: i think I’m just going to convert everything I can for gems and do straight gem/C$ conversions instead because I’m finding looking up every CS pet and working out its gem value is more hassle than I thought @-@

I have the same USRname on both sites, I have been on FR for 8 years and probably won’t be active on here again, so I’m looking to trade everything possible for CS stuff.

I have:
. very little currency (113k treasure, 60gems)
. dragons being posted in the dragon thread
. lots of familiars, including festival ones and rares like a golden bantam. there are so many so I’ve included screenshots, if you’re interested in one please refer to “screenshot number #1 row 1 column 3” because most likely I have forgotten their names (‘:
>1< >2< >3< >4< >5< >6< >7< >8< >9<
. some skins and accents
>here<
. some speciality items
>here<

I’m looking for C$ and rare/very rare/wishlist/store pets.
Would maybe consider doing a bulk trade for gems that I can convert to C$ after
Just PM me an offer cause I just want rid of it all
EDIT: i think I’m just going to convert everything I can for gems and do straight gem/C$ conversions instead because I’m finding looking up every CS pet and working out its gem value is more hassle than I thought @-@

I have the same USRname on both sites, I have been on FR for 8 years and probably won’t be active on here again, so I’m looking to trade everything possible for CS stuff.

I have:
. very little currency (113k treasure, 60gems)
. dragons being posted in the dragon thread
. lots of familiars, including festival ones and rares like a golden bantam. there are so many so I’ve included screenshots, if you’re interested in one please refer to “screenshot number #1 row 1 column 3” because most likely I have forgotten their names (‘:
>1< >2< >3< >4< >5< >6< >7< >8< >9<
. some skins and accents
>here<
. some speciality items
>here<

I’m looking for C$ and rare/very rare/wishlist/store pets.
Would maybe consider doing a bulk trade for gems that I can convert to C$ after
Just PM me an offer cause I just want rid of it all