Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [vday] increase encounter low lvl venues
I appreciate the harpies and cloud dancers being increased in VV/HR, but I've been grinding on all of the required items and I noticed something a little funky

I managed to get 25 each of the Yuccaweave and Greyback sparrow in less than an hour, in fact I got them so fast I hadnt even realized i'd gotten that many by the time I checked.

Meanwhile in the lower level venues where I'm blasting through battles much quicker Its taking me considerably longer to get the Carpenter Wax, Patio Rose, and Potted Cactus. I feel like it should be evened out a little more, or even in favor of the low level venue items since you need 4-5 times as many of them for their swaps vs the scene brew.

Im grinding and getting like 150+ each of the food items and 5 cacti
I appreciate the harpies and cloud dancers being increased in VV/HR, but I've been grinding on all of the required items and I noticed something a little funky

I managed to get 25 each of the Yuccaweave and Greyback sparrow in less than an hour, in fact I got them so fast I hadnt even realized i'd gotten that many by the time I checked.

Meanwhile in the lower level venues where I'm blasting through battles much quicker Its taking me considerably longer to get the Carpenter Wax, Patio Rose, and Potted Cactus. I feel like it should be evened out a little more, or even in favor of the low level venue items since you need 4-5 times as many of them for their swaps vs the scene brew.

Im grinding and getting like 150+ each of the food items and 5 cacti
I know what you mean with the low encounter rates.

It took me two to three hours to grind the items needed for the new vista. It wasn't as bad in the blooming grove but in the Sandswept Delta I would reset battles up to twenty times and still not get the correct enemy. I don't know if it's because I had really bad rng or the fact that there are more enemies in the venue, but I find it ridiculous that I could battle in a single venue for so long and only get two or three of the enemies in that venue.

I wouldn't mind an increased encounter rate if it would balance things out.
I know what you mean with the low encounter rates.

It took me two to three hours to grind the items needed for the new vista. It wasn't as bad in the blooming grove but in the Sandswept Delta I would reset battles up to twenty times and still not get the correct enemy. I don't know if it's because I had really bad rng or the fact that there are more enemies in the venue, but I find it ridiculous that I could battle in a single venue for so long and only get two or three of the enemies in that venue.

I wouldn't mind an increased encounter rate if it would balance things out.
KdSMN2F.png