Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So my fellow Webkinz kids…
Is it just me or does Arlo remind me of the curio shop mini game from Webkinz? You get a daily thing to collect then get to dig, I loved that game so much, that was a nice nostalgia blast
Is it just me or does Arlo remind me of the curio shop mini game from Webkinz? You get a daily thing to collect then get to dig, I loved that game so much, that was a nice nostalgia blast
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Ooo it totally does, you’re right!
Ooo it totally does, you’re right!
IMG_0247.jpg
Yes! Arte's Curio Shop was the best thing on Webkinz. Arlo definitely brings back memories. Helps that the names are so similar too!
Yes! Arte's Curio Shop was the best thing on Webkinz. Arlo definitely brings back memories. Helps that the names are so similar too!

Sigmund
He/Him
FR +3 hrs

|
|
|
|

ohhh it does!! i've been on a big webkinz bender lately, i can't believe i didn't connect the two :O [emoji=familiar heart size=1] digging games my beloved [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ohhh it does!! i've been on a big webkinz bender lately, i can't believe i didn't connect the two :O
digging games my beloved
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
YES!!!
YES!!!
CYT4VFx.png
Omg it totally does. That just brough back so many memories, wow
Omg it totally does. That just brough back so many memories, wow
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Absolutely
Absolutely
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
I remember that! Those gems were so cool to me.
I remember that! Those gems were so cool to me.
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
It really does!
It really does!
It also makes me miss that one minigame from Club Penguin where you’d have to work with a partner to clear vertical and horizontal lines to dig and uncover treasure.
It also makes me miss that one minigame from Club Penguin where you’d have to work with a partner to clear vertical and horizontal lines to dig and uncover treasure.