Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | returning player
I've been out of this place for at least three or four years and im glad to come back but im terribly lost at everything, i don't even know where to start

does anyone know of a guide i could check with all new features or important changes? any brief mention it's also welcome

I used to farm at the coliseum a lot so all changes regarding that would be highly appreciated :}
I've been out of this place for at least three or four years and im glad to come back but im terribly lost at everything, i don't even know where to start

does anyone know of a guide i could check with all new features or important changes? any brief mention it's also welcome

I used to farm at the coliseum a lot so all changes regarding that would be highly appreciated :}
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
@western

Welcome back!

Depending on how long you've been gone you might have a lot of reading ahead of you. Check out Louretta's Chronological update reference and either start making your way back or start from where you left off.

As far as quickie answers:

1. Swipp/Baldwin/HDen items which can be filtered in the Hoard for ease. Also, venue-specific apparel from Crystal Pools and up.

2. Festival currency can be brewed as well as found during daily tasks like bonding with familiars, incubating and exalting so the 1 FC:1g ratio can falls down as low as 3 FC:1g during festivals. The Spare Inventory Crate also drops festival items of the past so they've also fallen in value/not risen as high. Festival chests are rarely wanted by collectors.

3. Maki's Coli build guide is here for updated builds for the coliseum. There's been some big updates (first turn bug is gone!) and new monsters all over the place.

4. New mechanic here.

Hope this helps!
@western

Welcome back!

Depending on how long you've been gone you might have a lot of reading ahead of you. Check out Louretta's Chronological update reference and either start making your way back or start from where you left off.

As far as quickie answers:

1. Swipp/Baldwin/HDen items which can be filtered in the Hoard for ease. Also, venue-specific apparel from Crystal Pools and up.

2. Festival currency can be brewed as well as found during daily tasks like bonding with familiars, incubating and exalting so the 1 FC:1g ratio can falls down as low as 3 FC:1g during festivals. The Spare Inventory Crate also drops festival items of the past so they've also fallen in value/not risen as high. Festival chests are rarely wanted by collectors.

3. Maki's Coli build guide is here for updated builds for the coliseum. There's been some big updates (first turn bug is gone!) and new monsters all over the place.

4. New mechanic here.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
All site announcements are in chronological order. It was a change that was made precisely for this very reason. So people could see what had changed and when it happened. You can go to the announcements forum, page back to when you left and work forward, or vise versa.
All site announcements are in chronological order. It was a change that was made precisely for this very reason. So people could see what had changed and when it happened. You can go to the announcements forum, page back to when you left and work forward, or vise versa.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@Nightwind

thank you very much!
definitely loving the addition of identifying items at hoard, its my favorite so far

@vihuff

thats good to know, thanks
@Nightwind

thank you very much!
definitely loving the addition of identifying items at hoard, its my favorite so far

@vihuff

thats good to know, thanks
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg