Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Updating old UM Skins?
Hello there!

I painted Skins and Accents for some of my OC dragons ALLLL the way back in 2015, and I was wondering...

Because my artistry skills have gotten SO much better in the last 6 years, would it be possible for me to resubmit Skin/Accent art for my characters? Or would I have to buy new Skin and Accent items?

There's only one copy of each Skin and accent, as seen here:

There will only ever be one copy of these for sale as well, as these were created by me, for use by me. X3

Thanks so much for reading!
- K
Hello there!

I painted Skins and Accents for some of my OC dragons ALLLL the way back in 2015, and I was wondering...

Because my artistry skills have gotten SO much better in the last 6 years, would it be possible for me to resubmit Skin/Accent art for my characters? Or would I have to buy new Skin and Accent items?

There's only one copy of each Skin and accent, as seen here:

There will only ever be one copy of these for sale as well, as these were created by me, for use by me. X3

Thanks so much for reading!
- K
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@KatAclysm

This is a question you probably want to ask in the skin submissions thread or through Contact Us!
@KatAclysm

This is a question you probably want to ask in the skin submissions thread or through Contact Us!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png