Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
Closed!

Thank you to all whom have wished me anything in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the stuff i had and hope they help you in anything. <3
Closed!

Thank you to all whom have wished me anything in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the stuff i had and hope they help you in anything. <3
kHExOMX.png
Could I have eliminate and advisor's rings? <3

Hope you are on to more exciting hobbies!
Could I have eliminate and advisor's rings? <3

Hope you are on to more exciting hobbies!
Hello! May I have the katana and your nickel cat figurines?
Hello! May I have the katana and your nickel cat figurines?
20119.png20118.png
Could I perhaps snag your katana and a few gems? Both would help for projects of mine!
Hope you enjoyed your time on fr and find some wonderful things to do offsite as well :)
Could I perhaps snag your katana and a few gems? Both would help for projects of mine!
Hope you enjoyed your time on fr and find some wonderful things to do offsite as well :)
@LordsofShadow

hello! i'd take anything :D
@LordsofShadow

hello! i'd take anything :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Hello! Any amount of gems or treasure would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the opportunity for this I hope you have a great day :)

Edited: I need 325g for an accent but any amount is appreciated (if it’s possible if not that’s super okay!)
Hello! Any amount of gems or treasure would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the opportunity for this I hope you have a great day :)

Edited: I need 325g for an accent but any amount is appreciated (if it’s possible if not that’s super okay!)
Hello, may I please have the katana and an egg?

Edited, since someone asked for them. May I please have these? Dusty Attic
Quaint Parlor
Hello, may I please have the katana and an egg?

Edited, since someone asked for them. May I please have these? Dusty Attic
Quaint Parlor
Could o have the quaint parlor scene and some gems?
Could o have the quaint parlor scene and some gems?
87b0151da9.png
@LordsofShadow

I would really appreciate some gems and a couple of noc eggs if you don't mind! Sorry to see you go, but may the stars watch over you, my friend!
@LordsofShadow

I would really appreciate some gems and a couple of noc eggs if you don't mind! Sorry to see you go, but may the stars watch over you, my friend!
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
@LordsofShadow

Hello! I would love some Baldwin mats, always badly missing Purple Sludge, Red Goo... Tho any are useful!

And, may your adventures be fun wherever you will go! Have a good one :)
@LordsofShadow

Hello! I would love some Baldwin mats, always badly missing Purple Sludge, Red Goo... Tho any are useful!

And, may your adventures be fun wherever you will go! Have a good one :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4