Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Stuff For New Players
1 2 3 4
If you are a newer player with a lesser lair I will give you some stuff.

You will receive of random combo of treasure, gems, dragons, familiars, apparel, food, skins, etc. Some common items but also perhaps some rare.

Must have a lesser lair. No established players please.

Please reply to this post and if you have a lesser lair I will send you a one way crossroads with random goods equaling at least 100k treasure. Limit of 50 combos available.

EDIT- Sorry about the delay, I didn't get the notices that people had replied. I've sent out crossroads to all that have replied as of 22:45 18/12/22. If you have any trouble accepting please send me a message. I hope you enjoy the items or sell them and buy the items you want~
If you are a newer player with a lesser lair I will give you some stuff.

You will receive of random combo of treasure, gems, dragons, familiars, apparel, food, skins, etc. Some common items but also perhaps some rare.

Must have a lesser lair. No established players please.

Please reply to this post and if you have a lesser lair I will send you a one way crossroads with random goods equaling at least 100k treasure. Limit of 50 combos available.

EDIT- Sorry about the delay, I didn't get the notices that people had replied. I've sent out crossroads to all that have replied as of 22:45 18/12/22. If you have any trouble accepting please send me a message. I hope you enjoy the items or sell them and buy the items you want~
I'm just starting out, if you have anything you'd like to send my way to help me get established. Cheers~
I'm just starting out, if you have anything you'd like to send my way to help me get established. Cheers~
Sent!
Sent!
Hi, i'm a returning player here, and my dragons are hungry, i don't have food & stuff for them, may i have a gift?
Hi, i'm a returning player here, and my dragons are hungry, i don't have food & stuff for them, may i have a gift?
Sent!

With extra food!
Sent!

With extra food!
hi! just joined a month ago and all
id appreciate literally anything you can spare, my treasure and gems are going down the drain faster than i can comprehend
hi! just joined a month ago and all
id appreciate literally anything you can spare, my treasure and gems are going down the drain faster than i can comprehend
7gEpwhd_d.webp?maxwidth=1&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
feel free to ping! | they/them | fr time |
Hi! I'm Mono, your local laughingstock. If you've got any spare... well, anything, I'd be happy to take it!

profile | wishlist | art dump | ???
I just started out, i would love some things to help get me started! :)
I just started out, i would love some things to help get me started! :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png wind_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9og3.gif wind_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcipnm0.gif
I'm also just starting out. I'd appreciate it if you'd send something my way. Also, do you have any advice for a newbie?
I'm also just starting out. I'd appreciate it if you'd send something my way. Also, do you have any advice for a newbie?
shadow_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv9.png
Hi! Thank you for doing this, I just started and I would definitely appreciate anything you can spare!! ^_^
Hi! Thank you for doing this, I just started and I would definitely appreciate anything you can spare!! ^_^
Wing-L.png qOB0sGg.pngBIO BIO BIO FoauQAq.png
LINK xx| xxLINK xx| xxLINK
F3A6KS8.png
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
Wing-R.png
Hello, may I have something?

Thank you for your generosity!
Hello, may I have something?

Thank you for your generosity!
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
LJfZA40.png