Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Returning Player: Exalt or Sell my '19s?
Hiya, I haven't played FR in a while and I am trying to clear up space in my lair. I have a bunch of ugly dragons in my For Trade/Misc. folder that are from 2019. Since I haven't played in a while I kinda forgot how FR works, so my question is: would it be better to exalt these dragons myself, or are they desirable for their age(?) and I ought to sell them instead??? I think I remember you get more treasure for, like, exalting an adult dragon instead of a hatchling, but I can't remember anything else. Like if age beyond reaching maturity matters?? (Also, I don't feel like waiting to exalt for dominance, I've got a lotta eggs coming soon so I want to clear things out sooner rather than later.) Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Hiya, I haven't played FR in a while and I am trying to clear up space in my lair. I have a bunch of ugly dragons in my For Trade/Misc. folder that are from 2019. Since I haven't played in a while I kinda forgot how FR works, so my question is: would it be better to exalt these dragons myself, or are they desirable for their age(?) and I ought to sell them instead??? I think I remember you get more treasure for, like, exalting an adult dragon instead of a hatchling, but I can't remember anything else. Like if age beyond reaching maturity matters?? (Also, I don't feel like waiting to exalt for dominance, I've got a lotta eggs coming soon so I want to clear things out sooner rather than later.)

Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
@pearwiggler
Hi there, welcome back!

While age can be a desired factor, it's mostly the dragon's ID that adds value. I'm pretty sure dragons born in 2019 have 8 digits in their ID, so they wouldn't be worth much based on that since we're still making plenty of 8-digit dragons every day!

If you need space quickly, you're better off exalting them yourself or selling them at the fodder floor.
@pearwiggler
Hi there, welcome back!

While age can be a desired factor, it's mostly the dragon's ID that adds value. I'm pretty sure dragons born in 2019 have 8 digits in their ID, so they wouldn't be worth much based on that since we're still making plenty of 8-digit dragons every day!

If you need space quickly, you're better off exalting them yourself or selling them at the fodder floor.
fo11Vhp.png
@pearwiggler welcome back! you might be able to find an "oldies" rescue willing to take them in (especially if they're over 3 years old), and you could offer them on the Dragons For Sale forum if you think people will like them, but otherwise you're probably better off exalting or selling at fodder floor.
@pearwiggler welcome back! you might be able to find an "oldies" rescue willing to take them in (especially if they're over 3 years old), and you could offer them on the Dragons For Sale forum if you think people will like them, but otherwise you're probably better off exalting or selling at fodder floor.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@Naeryl @LouckyKoneko Thank-you both very much for the advice (and warm welcome)! I tried exalting and selling a few, realized I got more treasure for selling them at fodder floor (that's what you call cheapest price, right? on the marketplace it looked like 8000 was the base price for adults, so I went with that and they got bought pretty quickly) whereas I only got like 2500 from exalting them.

Maybe I will take a look for oldies rescues for the cuter ones. Thanks again for the tips!
@Naeryl @LouckyKoneko Thank-you both very much for the advice (and warm welcome)! I tried exalting and selling a few, realized I got more treasure for selling them at fodder floor (that's what you call cheapest price, right? on the marketplace it looked like 8000 was the base price for adults, so I went with that and they got bought pretty quickly) whereas I only got like 2500 from exalting them.

Maybe I will take a look for oldies rescues for the cuter ones. Thanks again for the tips!
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
@pearwiggler yep, fodder floor is the term for the lowest price on AH! it's usually stable around 8000 treasure for adults, unless a flight is pushing or a flight battle is going on. (edit: I remembered this guide to terminology exists https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1183312 )
@pearwiggler yep, fodder floor is the term for the lowest price on AH! it's usually stable around 8000 treasure for adults, unless a flight is pushing or a flight battle is going on. (edit: I remembered this guide to terminology exists https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1183312 )
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png