Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hoi
Call me Brine, 27, they/them pronouns. Florida native born and raised, I don't have much sense of life anywhere else.

I'm stuck on mobile but still determined to make things work. The concept of the breeding mechanics fascinates me most of all and I'm looking for matchy sorts of dragons

If anyone has spare gene scrolls for my progens, or mating partners suitable for my male program, that's most of what I'm currently looking for.
Call me Brine, 27, they/them pronouns. Florida native born and raised, I don't have much sense of life anywhere else.

I'm stuck on mobile but still determined to make things work. The concept of the breeding mechanics fascinates me most of all and I'm looking for matchy sorts of dragons

If anyone has spare gene scrolls for my progens, or mating partners suitable for my male program, that's most of what I'm currently looking for.
@Asclepian

Hi, Brine! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll see if I don't have some spare scrolls for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D
@Asclepian

Hi, Brine! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll see if I don't have some spare scrolls for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@Asclepian
Nice, Florida born and raised too!
Welcome to FR~ love matchy dragons too, so I'll send you a welcome package with a verified good bab! I do have a few female and males, I'll check out your program!
@Asclepian
Nice, Florida born and raised too!
Welcome to FR~ love matchy dragons too, so I'll send you a welcome package with a verified good bab! I do have a few female and males, I'll check out your program!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png