Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fodderlocke: Sunstream Strikers
Fodderlocke: Sunstream Strikers Edition
Intro / Challenge Rules / Crew / Graveyard / Loot

This looked like fun, so I thought I'd join in! Using squidragon's og fodderlocke rules, here's my attempt!
Posted on the town board, fluttering in the wind, there is a parchment signed by none other than the leader of Sunlight Seekers, with one word at the top in bold, dark font: "WANTED". Beneath was a rather nondescript picture of what appeared to be a male fae wearing an audacious crown, with the bounty. 100 treasure to "whomever could capture the weird fae calling himself the King of the Sunstream Strikers that rudely stole lady Toren's lunch."

Fodderlocke: Sunstream Strikers Edition
Intro / Challenge Rules / Crew / Graveyard / Loot

This looked like fun, so I thought I'd join in! Using squidragon's og fodderlocke rules, here's my attempt!
Posted on the town board, fluttering in the wind, there is a parchment signed by none other than the leader of Sunlight Seekers, with one word at the top in bold, dark font: "WANTED". Beneath was a rather nondescript picture of what appeared to be a male fae wearing an audacious crown, with the bounty. 100 treasure to "whomever could capture the weird fae calling himself the King of the Sunstream Strikers that rudely stole lady Toren's lunch."

g3xTvBu.png