Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight themed fonts/layouts
I wonder if an option for a themed layout, based on the Flights' colours, could be implemented? It's not quite practical to do on a user-end client, since manual CSS injections is quite boring.

BUT THAT CAN'T STOP ME!!!!
KE KE KE KE KE KE!
https://pastebin.com/mQAPKtex

I wonder if an option for a themed layout, based on the Flights' colours, could be implemented? It's not quite practical to do on a user-end client, since manual CSS injections is quite boring.

BUT THAT CAN'T STOP ME!!!!
KE KE KE KE KE KE!
https://pastebin.com/mQAPKtex

There have been suggestions for things like a dark mode/site themes in the past, and the general word from staff is that such things won't be tackled until all withstanding UI updates are completed. I think themes would be neat, though!
There have been suggestions for things like a dark mode/site themes in the past, and the general word from staff is that such things won't be tackled until all withstanding UI updates are completed. I think themes would be neat, though!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I only support this if we have an option to override themes and set our own as viewing default, because I really don't want to look at someone's cutesy hot pink uwu Arcanist font and stuff.
I only support this if we have an option to override themes and set our own as viewing default, because I really don't want to look at someone's cutesy hot pink uwu Arcanist font and stuff.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I definitely support themes, but they should be viewable ONLY to the player who is using them.

IE, if someone decides to use an Arcane Pink theme, *I* shouldn't have to see the theme elements if I run across that user's posts, or their profile page/dragon bios etc...

That is the way themes on every other site I have played works and I feel that is the best way to do it, as it means everyone can view the site using an aesthetic that they find 'pleasing' and don't have to worry about someone else using a theme that hurts their eyes and running across that user randomly while browsing the site.
I definitely support themes, but they should be viewable ONLY to the player who is using them.

IE, if someone decides to use an Arcane Pink theme, *I* shouldn't have to see the theme elements if I run across that user's posts, or their profile page/dragon bios etc...

That is the way themes on every other site I have played works and I feel that is the best way to do it, as it means everyone can view the site using an aesthetic that they find 'pleasing' and don't have to worry about someone else using a theme that hurts their eyes and running across that user randomly while browsing the site.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'd be totally chill with this if there was a limit. I've seen websites (Tumblr, I think?) who have pages that are borderline incomprehensible and really hard to navigate. As long as there's none of that, support.
I'd be totally chill with this if there was a limit. I've seen websites (Tumblr, I think?) who have pages that are borderline incomprehensible and really hard to navigate. As long as there's none of that, support.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Support, always, especially as a setting so each user can choose what theme they see all across the site (which, tbh seems easier than making everyone see everyone else's theme but idk). Then it doesn't matter if someone else wants to use something incomprehensible. I would like to see it extend to item tooltips (at least for something like dark mode) but I'm not sure how feasible that specifically is given how it went last time they tried to let users make those :V
Support, always, especially as a setting so each user can choose what theme they see all across the site (which, tbh seems easier than making everyone see everyone else's theme but idk). Then it doesn't matter if someone else wants to use something incomprehensible. I would like to see it extend to item tooltips (at least for something like dark mode) but I'm not sure how feasible that specifically is given how it went last time they tried to let users make those :V
wq9PoXA.png