Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Strawberry XXY Adoptions + Art!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/438896/1386338/2?name=&type=undefined][img]https://i.imgur.com/DiSrmdK.gif[/img][/url][/center] [center] [b][emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]Hello and welcome![emoji=nocturne deadpan size=1][/b][/center] [center][b] Nassau and Smoothberry are now the only Strawberry pair I own(left 2 on display). Coatls will no longer be available however you can still request the art made for them [/b][/center] [center]This is my first set up of special breeding adoptions, as I currently am trying to get a couple specific dragons of my own, both being Strawberry XXY, it will be a while before I get just what I need, and therefore I'll have a lot of babies that won't be quite what I'm looking for. These Strawberry darling's still deserve a home of course! [b]Each dragon with have a piece of art, done by me, made to match them in genes and color variations.[/b] [/center] [center]Hatchlings will be places in the AU when hatched and will be first come first serve unless you would like to have a random hatchling reserved. For each nest one hatchling will not be reserveable. Random Hatchling reservations will be 5g upfront, [b]PLEASE CHECK WITH ME BEFORE SENDING GEMS THAT RESERVATION IS AVAILABLE[/b] If you would like to reserve a wait for a specific hatchling(species,eyes,tert color, etc) reservation price will increase with more specifics and rarity. And if multiple people are waiting for the same thing you will be put on a list. Unreserved hatchlings will be posted at varying prices depending on the matchiness of the tertiary gene and the eye type.[/center] [center][b] Currently unreservable is any hatchlings with Fire color as they are my project goal dragons and would like one male and one female of each from my current breeding pairs. If this you want check back another time[/b][/center] You can also adopt with treasure or a mix of gems and treasure with a 1/1000 gem to treasure ratio. Will consider trading for things from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61593911] Wishlist[/url]. Thank you for checking out my post, and if you are interesting in commissioning art for one of your dragons check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57392591]Seaspray[/url] of which I can do many mediums and styles of your dragons FROM SCRATCH! Yes, I can be haggled with for pricing art!
DiSrmdK.gif
Hello and welcome!
Nassau and Smoothberry are now the only Strawberry pair I own(left 2 on display). Coatls will no longer be available however you can still request the art made for them
This is my first set up of special breeding adoptions, as I currently am trying to get a couple specific dragons of my own, both being Strawberry XXY, it will be a while before I get just what I need, and therefore I'll have a lot of babies that won't be quite what I'm looking for. These Strawberry darling's still deserve a home of course!
Each dragon with have a piece of art, done by me, made to match them in genes and color variations.
Hatchlings will be places in the AU when hatched and will be first come first serve unless you would like to have a random hatchling reserved. For each nest one hatchling will not be reserveable.
Random Hatchling reservations will be 5g upfront, PLEASE CHECK WITH ME BEFORE SENDING GEMS THAT RESERVATION IS AVAILABLE
If you would like to reserve a wait for a specific hatchling(species,eyes,tert color, etc) reservation price will increase with more specifics and rarity. And if multiple people are waiting for the same thing you will be put on a list.
Unreserved hatchlings will be posted at varying prices depending on the matchiness of the tertiary gene and the eye type.
Currently unreservable is any hatchlings with Fire color as they are my project goal dragons and would like one male and one female of each from my current breeding pairs. If this you want check back another time

You can also adopt with treasure or a mix of gems and treasure with a 1/1000 gem to treasure ratio. Will consider trading for things from my Wishlist.

Thank you for checking out my post, and if you are interesting in commissioning art for one of your dragons check out Seaspray of which I can do many mediums and styles of your dragons FROM SCRATCH! Yes, I can be haggled with for pricing art!
UbMEBz7.png
I hope you don't mind me leaping in to say these are is SO DARN CUTE!!!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
[quote name="AliceDaRabbit" date="2021-12-01 17:43:58" ] I hope you don't mind me leaping in to say these are is SO DARN CUTE!!! [/quote] Thank you!
AliceDaRabbit wrote on 2021-12-01 17:43:58:
Thank you!
UbMEBz7.png