Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *falls from ceiling* hi!
henlo! Im horrible at this, but i guess Im here, to say hi!
a friend told me about here, so i came Im kinda clueless about this place,,, i hope to get to know it better
henlo! Im horrible at this, but i guess Im here, to say hi!
a friend told me about here, so i came Im kinda clueless about this place,,, i hope to get to know it better
W0ar35Y.png
@lorlia

Hi!! Welcome to Flight Rising!

It can be a little confusing sometimes, so thankfully there's this fancy little rock called the Which Waystone that you can (probably) find in the lower right of your screen that glows if you hover over it. That can tell you how to get started with daily stuff, and all sorts of other cool stuff that you can do here on FR! If it's not in the lower half of your screen, it's always under the Library section on the directional panel to the left, under Library.

If you need help finding anything, feel free to reach out either by @ ing me here on the forums, or private messaging me! I also have some cool dragons that are free to newbies under 3 months old in my lair if you want to check them out!
@lorlia

Hi!! Welcome to Flight Rising!

It can be a little confusing sometimes, so thankfully there's this fancy little rock called the Which Waystone that you can (probably) find in the lower right of your screen that glows if you hover over it. That can tell you how to get started with daily stuff, and all sorts of other cool stuff that you can do here on FR! If it's not in the lower half of your screen, it's always under the Library section on the directional panel to the left, under Library.

If you need help finding anything, feel free to reach out either by @ ing me here on the forums, or private messaging me! I also have some cool dragons that are free to newbies under 3 months old in my lair if you want to check them out!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead
thank u for the advice, i rly appreciate that!
@uruhead
thank u for the advice, i rly appreciate that!
W0ar35Y.png