Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi everyone!!
Hello all! Time to make my intro into yet another one of my hyperfixations atm haha. I didnt join too long ago, about a year and a half I think? And I never really dabbled too much into it until recently. Or at least, trying to. I'm getting the hang of it slowly!

My name is Blackie, but Beau works too. I'm 18 and I have an unhealthy obsession with the skydancers... as you could probably see by the majority in my lair. I'd like to start up some lore surrounding my little clan I got going on. (but alas, my attention span is -300 when it comes to writing)

My other hobbies are drawing, Pokemon, and literate roleplaying.

I would really love to make friends/mutuals on here. I'm always down to chat. ;v; I would love some advice too, if you have it!
Hello all! Time to make my intro into yet another one of my hyperfixations atm haha. I didnt join too long ago, about a year and a half I think? And I never really dabbled too much into it until recently. Or at least, trying to. I'm getting the hang of it slowly!

My name is Blackie, but Beau works too. I'm 18 and I have an unhealthy obsession with the skydancers... as you could probably see by the majority in my lair. I'd like to start up some lore surrounding my little clan I got going on. (but alas, my attention span is -300 when it comes to writing)

My other hobbies are drawing, Pokemon, and literate roleplaying.

I would really love to make friends/mutuals on here. I'm always down to chat. ;v; I would love some advice too, if you have it!
Hello!

Welcome to Flight Rising. Things are so confusing when you first start, but once you get the hang of things it'll all make sense to you. :)

Skydancers are so elegant, I can see why you like them.

If you ever need my help, let me know! Not sure if you've read any Guides yet, let me know if you have.
Hello!

Welcome to Flight Rising. Things are so confusing when you first start, but once you get the hang of things it'll all make sense to you. :)

Skydancers are so elegant, I can see why you like them.

If you ever need my help, let me know! Not sure if you've read any Guides yet, let me know if you have.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@blackierose

Hi Beau! So glad to have you here on FR! I hope that you can find your fun here, and maybe the attention span to write some lore - I've been on here for years and years and have barely written anything down, so I totally get what you mean...

For some advice, I'd just say have fun! And get involved in your Dominance efforts with your flight, since that's where I've found the most fun and interesting people. I always love a bit of competition, but it's also a great way to make money and accrue some really cool art and badges!

If you need help with anything, feel free to reach out!
@blackierose

Hi Beau! So glad to have you here on FR! I hope that you can find your fun here, and maybe the attention span to write some lore - I've been on here for years and years and have barely written anything down, so I totally get what you mean...

For some advice, I'd just say have fun! And get involved in your Dominance efforts with your flight, since that's where I've found the most fun and interesting people. I always love a bit of competition, but it's also a great way to make money and accrue some really cool art and badges!

If you need help with anything, feel free to reach out!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@blackierose

Oh, you'll fit right in. I've been on the site for years and have written maybe a handful of paragraphs of the actual lore in my head down, lol.

Now let's see... advice... hmm... well, to start with, you'll make more money by tackling the Coliseum than the Fairgrounds in the long run. If you don't absolutely hate it, levelling your dragons and grinding the venues is ultimately going to yield better rewards than the Fairgrounds thanks to the item drops. Fairgrounds will only give you Treasure, which has its uses but a rare drop from the Coliseum can be worth more than your daily Treasure limit altogether on the Auction House.

On that note, always check prices before you sell things on the AH. Search for whatever you're selling and see what the base price is, because the market fluctuates a lot. If you sell dragons for the base price, they will be considered Fodder, and will most likely be exalted. If you want to increase the odds your dragons will go to homes and NOT be exalted, you will want to sell them for at least 10,000 treasure or 10 gems - but that can change if there's a Dominance battle going on and a whole bunch of players start buying up fodder, so again, check prices before you sell.

The Dragon Trading forums are the place to go if you're looking for free dragons, there are always people giving some away in various threads.

Skydancers are really pretty, I like them too! Feel free to message me any time or send a friend request if you want. I usually have some spare stuff lying around so if you have an interest, I might just send you things as well.
@blackierose

Oh, you'll fit right in. I've been on the site for years and have written maybe a handful of paragraphs of the actual lore in my head down, lol.

Now let's see... advice... hmm... well, to start with, you'll make more money by tackling the Coliseum than the Fairgrounds in the long run. If you don't absolutely hate it, levelling your dragons and grinding the venues is ultimately going to yield better rewards than the Fairgrounds thanks to the item drops. Fairgrounds will only give you Treasure, which has its uses but a rare drop from the Coliseum can be worth more than your daily Treasure limit altogether on the Auction House.

On that note, always check prices before you sell things on the AH. Search for whatever you're selling and see what the base price is, because the market fluctuates a lot. If you sell dragons for the base price, they will be considered Fodder, and will most likely be exalted. If you want to increase the odds your dragons will go to homes and NOT be exalted, you will want to sell them for at least 10,000 treasure or 10 gems - but that can change if there's a Dominance battle going on and a whole bunch of players start buying up fodder, so again, check prices before you sell.

The Dragon Trading forums are the place to go if you're looking for free dragons, there are always people giving some away in various threads.

Skydancers are really pretty, I like them too! Feel free to message me any time or send a friend request if you want. I usually have some spare stuff lying around so if you have an interest, I might just send you things as well.