Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | xxx pair rentals~
Hello!
I am "renting" my xxx pairs/dragons!

All xxx pairs from my lair are able to be rented (link: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/401797)

How it will work:

Method 1:

Available method for all pairs
Price: 25 kt/g per baby, 15 kt/g per breeding (negotiable)
I will breed the pair and you will be able to buy at least one of the hatchlings. The rest will become fodder and be exalted.

Method 2:

Available method for some pairs
Price: 20 kt/g per baby, 50 kt/g per breeding (negotiable)
I will send you the pair and you will be able to keep all the babies (for selling, keeping, or exalting)
Please do not keep, exalt or sell any dragons in the pair as they are precious to me :>

Method 3:

Available method for people who want to rent 1 dragon
Price: 40 kt/g per dragon(negotiable)
I will send you the dragon from a pair and you will be able to keep all the babies (for selling, keeping, or exalting)
When you have bred the dragon and hatched their eggs, please send it back to me.
Please do not keep, exalt or sell any of my dragons as they are precious to me :>

If you are interested in renting any of my pairs (or just have questions), please message/ping me! I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hello!
I am "renting" my xxx pairs/dragons!

All xxx pairs from my lair are able to be rented (link: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/401797)

How it will work:

Method 1:

Available method for all pairs
Price: 25 kt/g per baby, 15 kt/g per breeding (negotiable)
I will breed the pair and you will be able to buy at least one of the hatchlings. The rest will become fodder and be exalted.

Method 2:

Available method for some pairs
Price: 20 kt/g per baby, 50 kt/g per breeding (negotiable)
I will send you the pair and you will be able to keep all the babies (for selling, keeping, or exalting)
Please do not keep, exalt or sell any dragons in the pair as they are precious to me :>

Method 3:

Available method for people who want to rent 1 dragon
Price: 40 kt/g per dragon(negotiable)
I will send you the dragon from a pair and you will be able to keep all the babies (for selling, keeping, or exalting)
When you have bred the dragon and hatched their eggs, please send it back to me.
Please do not keep, exalt or sell any of my dragons as they are precious to me :>

If you are interested in renting any of my pairs (or just have questions), please message/ping me! I will get back to you as soon as possible.
90d312cdffacb978e659ef61f799f0dd199b83bc.png Please visit my hatchery and art shop!
sunny art studios: breeding cards
^
^
90d312cdffacb978e659ef61f799f0dd199b83bc.png Please visit my hatchery and art shop!
sunny art studios: breeding cards