Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Item Stacks Separating?
Hi! (: I'm not for sure if this is a bug or not, but for whatever reason, the White Linen Scrap decided it wanted to create two stacks, instead of one. Stacks cap out at 99, so I'm not for sure why this is happening. Is it possible to divide stacks and I just didn't notice? I'm using Chrome, and there's no error message or anything. Clearing my cache has not fixed the issue. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/692409501780934659/882634473240395796/bug.png[/img] Please tell em if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first time posting a bug report
Hi! (:

I'm not for sure if this is a bug or not, but for whatever reason, the White Linen Scrap decided it wanted to create two stacks, instead of one. Stacks cap out at 99, so I'm not for sure why this is happening. Is it possible to divide stacks and I just didn't notice?
I'm using Chrome, and there's no error message or anything.
Clearing my cache has not fixed the issue.

bug.png

Please tell em if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first time posting a bug report
@airmadillo
It's an old issue, but staff have implemented a way of sorting it. Click on one of the stacks, then click on the little brush icon at the bottom of the popup.
@airmadillo
It's an old issue, but staff have implemented a way of sorting it. Click on one of the stacks, then click on the little brush icon at the bottom of the popup.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png