Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Renovation - Need Dragons Gone ASAP
Hello all! This isn't going to be a very fancy post but the title has the gyst. I am doing a lair renovation and i'm looking to get rid of a bunch of dragons. I have some xxy's and others with beautiful color combos all the way down to the not so pretty ones that are for free. All dragons are pay what you want over fodder and what you think is fair. Some, like the xxy's will have a minimum price in their bios. The tab labelled Keepers is hopefully self explanatory in those are the dragons not for sale. There is another tab with a silver coin that has a whole bunch of NotN hatches that have birthday's either New Years Eve or New Years Day of this year that are going to be base priced at 20kt or what you think is fair because some have good color combos. This thread will be up for seven days and then all dragons not sold will be trained for fodder and exaulted. Thank you for your time and if you buy a dragon thank you for giving them a good home!

Lair link: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/230396
Hello all! This isn't going to be a very fancy post but the title has the gyst. I am doing a lair renovation and i'm looking to get rid of a bunch of dragons. I have some xxy's and others with beautiful color combos all the way down to the not so pretty ones that are for free. All dragons are pay what you want over fodder and what you think is fair. Some, like the xxy's will have a minimum price in their bios. The tab labelled Keepers is hopefully self explanatory in those are the dragons not for sale. There is another tab with a silver coin that has a whole bunch of NotN hatches that have birthday's either New Years Eve or New Years Day of this year that are going to be base priced at 20kt or what you think is fair because some have good color combos. This thread will be up for seven days and then all dragons not sold will be trained for fodder and exaulted. Thank you for your time and if you buy a dragon thank you for giving them a good home!

Lair link: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/230396
2b6bd57b847ce54701f063a5e37463d260dc5152.png
bump
bump
2b6bd57b847ce54701f063a5e37463d260dc5152.png