Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Back from the dead
Haven't been on here in over a year. Apparently tomorrow my account will be exactly 3 years old which is pretty cool :P Doesn't seem like a whole lot has changed on here.

I reopened my art shop and now I'm trying to find some new friends on here haha. If theres any little discord servers that are active id like to join uwu.
Haven't been on here in over a year. Apparently tomorrow my account will be exactly 3 years old which is pretty cool :P Doesn't seem like a whole lot has changed on here.

I reopened my art shop and now I'm trying to find some new friends on here haha. If theres any little discord servers that are active id like to join uwu.
Birdie_art_shop.png
@Biirdie

welcome back!! there are lots of places here in the Nature flight that have discord servers and stuff! I'm currently in the Nature Dom one, but if you don't want to participate in the dominance battles, there's just a general nature flight discord as well!
@Biirdie

welcome back!! there are lots of places here in the Nature flight that have discord servers and stuff! I'm currently in the Nature Dom one, but if you don't want to participate in the dominance battles, there's just a general nature flight discord as well!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_