Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lair cleaning (help?)
so i think i am very slowly losing the motivation to play this game and i thought, 'hey, maybe if i clean my lair out ill feel better and want to play more'

that would be easy if i knew where to start
i have no lore, no real organization, just me giving dragons i think look nice apparel
its a mess

and i love most of the dragons ive dressed up but?? they dont feel unique??
like what i love most about this game is the breeding but i dont know how to work with that

i need some help with this LOL
so i think i am very slowly losing the motivation to play this game and i thought, 'hey, maybe if i clean my lair out ill feel better and want to play more'

that would be easy if i knew where to start
i have no lore, no real organization, just me giving dragons i think look nice apparel
its a mess

and i love most of the dragons ive dressed up but?? they dont feel unique??
like what i love most about this game is the breeding but i dont know how to work with that

i need some help with this LOL
2J3QvJQ.gif
i would suggest getting rid of dragons you're not 100% happy with! kinda like starting fresh. Or if you feel like you can do better with a particular dragon, do so. try to write lore frequently enough, get creative with it! use the given lore about the breeds and elements to your advantage!
as for breeding, it is fairly sticky. i'd suggest going with a wide, but pretty range pair first to get some beautiful, maybe unexpected results!
i would suggest getting rid of dragons you're not 100% happy with! kinda like starting fresh. Or if you feel like you can do better with a particular dragon, do so. try to write lore frequently enough, get creative with it! use the given lore about the breeds and elements to your advantage!
as for breeding, it is fairly sticky. i'd suggest going with a wide, but pretty range pair first to get some beautiful, maybe unexpected results!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
I usually start by sorting dragons in pages and tabs! I'm actually in a lair cleanup rn myself lol.

I sort my dragons by these categories

- important dragons to me (gifts, Hatchery pairs, etc)
- dragons I've had for a long time
- dragons I think are pretty but I could live without
- dragons I don't necessarily like but I don't want them to be fodder (maybe they were from a rescue or I adopted them from someone who wished for them to not be)
- dragons I would be okay to exalt.

And then I decide on some sort of theme! Right now I'm working on only keeping my lore dragons and hatchery pairs, and then I'm considering making the rest of my lair all obelisks for the challenge! I think picking a theme can be a great way to freshen up your lair!

Utilitize tabs and pages and your hibden too bye! Sometimes I'll shove a dragon in there for a while and then when I look back at them I will realize I don't actually care about them as much as I thought I did
I usually start by sorting dragons in pages and tabs! I'm actually in a lair cleanup rn myself lol.

I sort my dragons by these categories

- important dragons to me (gifts, Hatchery pairs, etc)
- dragons I've had for a long time
- dragons I think are pretty but I could live without
- dragons I don't necessarily like but I don't want them to be fodder (maybe they were from a rescue or I adopted them from someone who wished for them to not be)
- dragons I would be okay to exalt.

And then I decide on some sort of theme! Right now I'm working on only keeping my lore dragons and hatchery pairs, and then I'm considering making the rest of my lair all obelisks for the challenge! I think picking a theme can be a great way to freshen up your lair!

Utilitize tabs and pages and your hibden too bye! Sometimes I'll shove a dragon in there for a while and then when I look back at them I will realize I don't actually care about them as much as I thought I did
Untitled_Artwork.png