Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Returning after 6 years - advice!
Hi! I haven't been on flight rising in 6 years, fair to say I forgot a lot about how it works, but I still think its a very cool site and would like to get back into it! Firstly, I would love some links to useful guides etc. so I know a bit of what I'm doing! I would also love to know why this is on my profile, why was I collecting them? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/395713410005860363/870692015233433630/unknown.png[/img] Second, I'd like to more or less start over with my lair and my dragons, so i would like to sell a lot of them. Of course my taste in dragons has changed since I was 16 years old haha. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/126344/580618?name=&type=undefined] I have a lair tab here with the ones I'd like to sell.[/url] However I am clueless on prices, so I would like some friendly advice on what them being 6 years old adds to their value and other things to keep in mind when thinking of a price. I put a few up for auction and they were gone instantly so I feel like I am missing something! Thanks so much in advance! ( I will probably have some kind of signature to do with an art shop, will figure out how to get rid of that but its not currently open haha )
Hi! I haven't been on flight rising in 6 years, fair to say I forgot a lot about how it works, but I still think its a very cool site and would like to get back into it!

Firstly, I would love some links to useful guides etc. so I know a bit of what I'm doing!
I would also love to know why this is on my profile, why was I collecting them?
unknown.png

Second, I'd like to more or less start over with my lair and my dragons, so i would like to sell a lot of them.
Of course my taste in dragons has changed since I was 16 years old haha.

I have a lair tab here with the ones I'd like to sell.

However I am clueless on prices, so I would like some friendly advice on what them being 6 years old adds to their value and other things to keep in mind when thinking of a price.
I put a few up for auction and they were gone instantly so I feel like I am missing something!

Thanks so much in advance!

( I will probably have some kind of signature to do with an art shop, will figure out how to get rid of that but its not currently open haha )

tumblr_nk2vp4xgZx1rpu3zco4_r1_250.pngtumblr_nk2vp4xgZx1rpu3zco5_r1_250.pngtumblr_nk2xxd9NID1rpu3zco10_r3_250.png
@Febby
welcome back! you can take a look through this guide to see what you've missed over the last few years

as for those items, you can now take a look at the game database to see what stuff each one of them is used for, in this case...
the hummingbird is used in a swipp trade for Black-wing Hummingbird
the duskrat for Glossy Duskrat
and the cobras for Maned Cobra, although it seems like they use 90 rather then 80

and for the dragons, it's not age that affects dragon value but how many digits is in the ID, and it seems like most of your older dragons are worth at least checking in with the old dragon collectors since a lot of them are 7 digits
@Febby
welcome back! you can take a look through this guide to see what you've missed over the last few years

as for those items, you can now take a look at the game database to see what stuff each one of them is used for, in this case...
the hummingbird is used in a swipp trade for Black-wing Hummingbird
the duskrat for Glossy Duskrat
and the cobras for Maned Cobra, although it seems like they use 90 rather then 80

and for the dragons, it's not age that affects dragon value but how many digits is in the ID, and it seems like most of your older dragons are worth at least checking in with the old dragon collectors since a lot of them are 7 digits
unknown.png
@Febby

You're likely better off trying to take public offers on the forum or auctioning some of the dragons since you don't know pricing. Private message offers aren't exactly known for being reliably fair, and you've experienced trying to list the dragons on the Auction House already.

Years doesn't really do much for value on their own. It's indirectly valuable because the number of digits and actual ID number are the usual value indicator. Being a 7-digit dragon, that is 7 digits in the ID number of a dragon like Paradox's ID number, is the big threshold for starting value increases. Partly due to searchability by digits on the Auction House.

Being an imperial is a value boost because imperial scrolls, realistically speaking, are not an option, so a dragon that is not an imperial will never be able to be transformed into an imperial.

Me is exceptionally valuable because of having a 2-letter name and being an imperial because other than progenitors during sign-up people cannot give dragons 2-letter names, so no new saleable dragons can have 2-letter names.

The items are probably in your profile because you were collecting them for Swipp's Swaps. Swipp has an official catalogue now, however it is not searchable by ingredient. It's possible to see item uses by going to the Game Database and going to an item's used for tab.

Example widget link to an item's database page: Duskrat

There are many, many guides, so really I'll pick two links without specific direction:

The masterpost of guides - Lots of guides with brief summaries are linked

Chronological update reference - most updates are listed here, with lots of links to posts

And then here is a link to the Old Dragon Collectors Association - They can help with pricing and general knowledge about low-digit dragons
@Febby

You're likely better off trying to take public offers on the forum or auctioning some of the dragons since you don't know pricing. Private message offers aren't exactly known for being reliably fair, and you've experienced trying to list the dragons on the Auction House already.

Years doesn't really do much for value on their own. It's indirectly valuable because the number of digits and actual ID number are the usual value indicator. Being a 7-digit dragon, that is 7 digits in the ID number of a dragon like Paradox's ID number, is the big threshold for starting value increases. Partly due to searchability by digits on the Auction House.

Being an imperial is a value boost because imperial scrolls, realistically speaking, are not an option, so a dragon that is not an imperial will never be able to be transformed into an imperial.

Me is exceptionally valuable because of having a 2-letter name and being an imperial because other than progenitors during sign-up people cannot give dragons 2-letter names, so no new saleable dragons can have 2-letter names.

The items are probably in your profile because you were collecting them for Swipp's Swaps. Swipp has an official catalogue now, however it is not searchable by ingredient. It's possible to see item uses by going to the Game Database and going to an item's used for tab.

Example widget link to an item's database page: Duskrat

There are many, many guides, so really I'll pick two links without specific direction:

The masterpost of guides - Lots of guides with brief summaries are linked

Chronological update reference - most updates are listed here, with lots of links to posts

And then here is a link to the Old Dragon Collectors Association - They can help with pricing and general knowledge about low-digit dragons