Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help? breeding issue
when i go to nesting and click breed, there are no dragons in either dropdown menu. ive poked around a bit and tried a few different things but nothin works
when i go to nesting and click breed, there are no dragons in either dropdown menu. ive poked around a bit and tried a few different things but nothin works
@sneksqid None of your dragons are ready to breed. Hover over the [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/breeding-cooldown.png[/img] icon underneath a dragon to see how long they have left on their breeding cooldown. If a dragon has no egg icon they're ready to breed. If you want to breed some dragons now you can search by ready to breed dragons on the auction house.
@sneksqid None of your dragons are ready to breed. Hover over the breeding-cooldown.png icon underneath a dragon to see how long they have left on their breeding cooldown. If a dragon has no egg icon they're ready to breed.
If you want to breed some dragons now you can search by ready to breed dragons on the auction house.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@sneksqid They must have a certain amount of energy (40 I think) to breed. If it is an Ancient breed, then you must have two of the same type. Or their breeding cooldown is not gone yet. Make sure all factors are added in.
@sneksqid They must have a certain amount of energy (40 I think) to breed. If it is an Ancient breed, then you must have two of the same type. Or their breeding cooldown is not gone yet. Make sure all factors are added in.
im not sure why my last reply didnt work but yeah i completely forgot that you had to wait a while before breeding again, thank you both <33
im not sure why my last reply didnt work but yeah i completely forgot that you had to wait a while before breeding again, thank you both <33