Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | I can't exalt this - a Popup Shop
So occasionally it happens that my fodder pairs pop out a baby that I look at and go "that looks so good, I can't exalt this???" For those times, I have this little popup shop - dragons to be sold against low low prices because I just don't want to exalt them! Of course, you can do with them what you want, keep them, exalt them, resell them, whatever. I just have a soft spot. All Dragons sold at the low low price of [emoji=gem size=1] 4 or [emoji=treasure size=1] 4400! Also accepting wishlist [size=1](found in my sig)[/size] items but I feel like that's probably more expensive??? but regardless- No need to ping me I'm subscribed to the thread! First come first serve I'm not a very fast person it might take me a hot second to get back to you but I try to do so within a day CURRENT LISTING: [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70550822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705509/70550822_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][quote][center][size=5]"Yue"[/size] [size=4]Guardian Female[/size][/center] [emoji=primary gene size=1] Smoke Starmap [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Amethyst Facet [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Moon Ghost [emoji=normal eyes size=1] Shadow Rare[/quote][/columns] [size=1]Copypaste format for my own sake bc I can't be bothered to redo this: [code][columns]<Insert Widget>[nextcol][quote][center][size=5]"NN"[/size] [size=4]Sp. M/F[/size][/center] [emoji=primary gene size=1] C G [emoji=secondary gene size=1] C G [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] C G [emoji=normal/special eyes size=1] Shadow ER[/quote][/columns][/code]
So occasionally it happens that my fodder pairs pop out a baby that I look at and go "that looks so good, I can't exalt this???" For those times, I have this little popup shop - dragons to be sold against low low prices because I just don't want to exalt them! Of course, you can do with them what you want, keep them, exalt them, resell them, whatever. I just have a soft spot.

All Dragons sold at the low low price of 4 or 4400!
Also accepting wishlist (found in my sig) items but I feel like that's probably more expensive??? but regardless-

No need to ping me I'm subscribed to the thread!
First come first serve
I'm not a very fast person it might take me a hot second to get back to you but I try to do so within a day

CURRENT LISTING:
70550822_350.png
Quote:
"Yue"
Guardian Female
Smoke Starmap
Amethyst Facet
Moon Ghost
Shadow Rare

Copypaste format for my own sake bc I can't be bothered to redo this:
Code:
[columns]<Insert Widget>[nextcol][quote][center][size=5]"NN"[/size] [size=4]Sp. M/F[/size][/center] [emoji=primary gene size=1] C G [emoji=secondary gene size=1] C G [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] C G [emoji=normal/special eyes size=1] Shadow ER[/quote][/columns]
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png