Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to see all owned apparel?
Hi! I've returned from hiatus and I want to see if there's a way for me to deal with one thing I was having issues with when I was sporadically logging in for festivals!

Is there a way to see if you own a piece of apparel, equipped or not? Like a hoard overview that lists every item you own and where it is? I don't know what joxar recolors I've bought and which ones I haven't, I have 5 coins ready for the next festival so that I can finish out the set! I just don't want to buy duplicates, and wanted to see if there's an easier way of seeing if I own a piece before going through my hoard, vault and all of my dragons!

Thank you!
Hi! I've returned from hiatus and I want to see if there's a way for me to deal with one thing I was having issues with when I was sporadically logging in for festivals!

Is there a way to see if you own a piece of apparel, equipped or not? Like a hoard overview that lists every item you own and where it is? I don't know what joxar recolors I've bought and which ones I haven't, I have 5 coins ready for the next festival so that I can finish out the set! I just don't want to buy duplicates, and wanted to see if there's an easier way of seeing if I own a piece before going through my hoard, vault and all of my dragons!

Thank you!
EjfnLh8.gif
@Cydonia nope, though you can search for the item from your hoard with the search feature.
@Cydonia nope, though you can search for the item from your hoard with the search feature.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Cydonia
If you don't mind undressing all of your dragons, you can use the Game Database filters to search for "In Hoard / Vault" or "Not in Hoard / Vault," though I'm not sure if it's quite up to what you're looking for.
@Cydonia
If you don't mind undressing all of your dragons, you can use the Game Database filters to search for "In Hoard / Vault" or "Not in Hoard / Vault," though I'm not sure if it's quite up to what you're looking for.
fo11Vhp.png