Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baggy hoodie apparel?
Baggy hoodie apparel ideas
I think hoodie apparel is desperately missing from the impressive and massive catalogue of clothing flight rising has accumulated. Whilst I absolutely ADORE the sweaters and the other very similar apparel items, I can only dream of the day when oversized hoodies enter the realm. (Although hoods could be a big awkward to make work. Maybe it could just be long and go up the neck, or just flop on the ground like most big hoodies do, or even mimic a scarf in shape.)
Regardless! This is just an idea, but as such, I'm very aware the likelihood of this being seen or even an attempt at making this happen is slim to none. Still, there'smy two cents, thank you staff!
Baggy hoodie apparel ideas
I think hoodie apparel is desperately missing from the impressive and massive catalogue of clothing flight rising has accumulated. Whilst I absolutely ADORE the sweaters and the other very similar apparel items, I can only dream of the day when oversized hoodies enter the realm. (Although hoods could be a big awkward to make work. Maybe it could just be long and go up the neck, or just flop on the ground like most big hoodies do, or even mimic a scarf in shape.)
Regardless! This is just an idea, but as such, I'm very aware the likelihood of this being seen or even an attempt at making this happen is slim to none. Still, there'smy two cents, thank you staff!
Make them be the Wolpertinger hoodies and I’m down
Make them be the Wolpertinger hoodies and I’m down
66.png