Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game(s) you're playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's in the title: What video game(s) are you currently playing? If you're not playing any, have you recently finished any? Are there any you're looking forward to starting?

I just finished Kingdom Hearts 1 and Re:Chain of Memories. Uh, "finished" Re:Chain of Memories; I gave up about 14 hours in because its combat system just brutalized me. XP I made sure to watch the rest of the cutscenes via YouTube playlist though. Can't miss out on that plot. Last night I started 358/2 Days and I'm liking it a surprising amount for it being a NDS game.
It's in the title: What video game(s) are you currently playing? If you're not playing any, have you recently finished any? Are there any you're looking forward to starting?

I just finished Kingdom Hearts 1 and Re:Chain of Memories. Uh, "finished" Re:Chain of Memories; I gave up about 14 hours in because its combat system just brutalized me. XP I made sure to watch the rest of the cutscenes via YouTube playlist though. Can't miss out on that plot. Last night I started 358/2 Days and I'm liking it a surprising amount for it being a NDS game.
Currently playing a lot of Splatoon, Animal Crossing, and the Miitopia demo
Currently playing a lot of Splatoon, Animal Crossing, and the Miitopia demo
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’m currently playing through Doom (2016) before I start Doom Eternal.
I’m currently playing through Doom (2016) before I start Doom Eternal.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Been playing Fallout 4 for a few months. Got me through classes so that's neat. Might get my annual Halo trilogy run in sometime soon. Been feeling like playing Dark Souls again since it's been a few years too.
Been playing Fallout 4 for a few months. Got me through classes so that's neat. Might get my annual Halo trilogy run in sometime soon. Been feeling like playing Dark Souls again since it's been a few years too.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I'm currently playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and it's delightful! I'm having so much fun discovering what certain Digimon evolve into, and the story is charming too. I'm looking forward to playing the DLC for it. The SO and I have also been playing Mario Party, Monopoly, and Legs Star Wars. All are a lot of fun, though we've been getting pretty heated in Monopoly! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I'm currently playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and it's delightful! I'm having so much fun discovering what certain Digimon evolve into, and the story is charming too. I'm looking forward to playing the DLC for it.

The SO and I have also been playing Mario Party, Monopoly, and Legs Star Wars. All are a lot of fun, though we've been getting pretty heated in Monopoly!
td9UiZS.png
Twilight Princess.
Finally caught that damn reekfish.
Twilight Princess.
Finally caught that damn reekfish.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Library of Ruina! i wanna finish it before it comes out of early access (on May 28th) but the second tier of SotC and Argalia scare me ;u; i'm also stuck trying to get Uncanny Strike so i can mess with it

i also am very attached to the random librarians i have and i would 100% die for Wetherby and Hunter
Library of Ruina! i wanna finish it before it comes out of early access (on May 28th) but the second tier of SotC and Argalia scare me ;u; i'm also stuck trying to get Uncanny Strike so i can mess with it

i also am very attached to the random librarians i have and i would 100% die for Wetherby and Hunter
Just started Rimworld and it's a ton of fun! I still have a ton to learn but it's fine.
Just started Rimworld and it's a ton of fun! I still have a ton to learn but it's fine.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I recently finished Little Nightmares II which was a perfect combination of delightful, terrifying and devastating.
I'm looking forward to playing LIMBO and INSIDE sometime this summer.
I recently finished Little Nightmares II which was a perfect combination of delightful, terrifying and devastating.
I'm looking forward to playing LIMBO and INSIDE sometime this summer.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
I got Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD remastered on my switch, so I started X the other day. I have been really enjoying it. I am also playing quite a bit of Hades and Animal Crossing New Horizons with a friend.
I got Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD remastered on my switch, so I started X the other day. I have been really enjoying it. I am also playing quite a bit of Hades and Animal Crossing New Horizons with a friend.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9