Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Database Links Wrong
Not like a bug bug but it needs to be fixed because I just got mildly screwed over.

Context: In the database you can check marketplace availability for items and genes and such. Clicking the “Marketplace” or the “Available Now” links under the acquired tab take you to the marketplace
The mp was recently updated to separate specialty items and genes; I did not know this.

The “Marketplace” and “Available Now” links no longer take you to the correct marketplace tab, they still take you to the Specialty tab.
(I hadn’t realised there was a new genes tab and thought that the gene I wanted just wasn’t actually available, and I was pressed for time so I left it at that. I have now realised there is a new Genes tab but the gene I wanted is no longer available now so more waiting it is XD).

Summary: The “Marketplace“ and “Available Now“ links for Genes in the game database take you to the Specialty tab instead of the Genes tab. I tested this on a variety of genes and breed changes and it is the same across all of them.

Fix: Redirect those links to the Genes tab of the marketplace.

EDIT: I underestimated how long it had been since I missed the mp update so only searched back about a week, there is already a thread that noticed the incorrect database links https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2999088#post_2999088
Not like a bug bug but it needs to be fixed because I just got mildly screwed over.

Context: In the database you can check marketplace availability for items and genes and such. Clicking the “Marketplace” or the “Available Now” links under the acquired tab take you to the marketplace
The mp was recently updated to separate specialty items and genes; I did not know this.

The “Marketplace” and “Available Now” links no longer take you to the correct marketplace tab, they still take you to the Specialty tab.
(I hadn’t realised there was a new genes tab and thought that the gene I wanted just wasn’t actually available, and I was pressed for time so I left it at that. I have now realised there is a new Genes tab but the gene I wanted is no longer available now so more waiting it is XD).

Summary: The “Marketplace“ and “Available Now“ links for Genes in the game database take you to the Specialty tab instead of the Genes tab. I tested this on a variety of genes and breed changes and it is the same across all of them.

Fix: Redirect those links to the Genes tab of the marketplace.

EDIT: I underestimated how long it had been since I missed the mp update so only searched back about a week, there is already a thread that noticed the incorrect database links https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2999088#post_2999088