Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glitch with my dragons
Ummm.....There is a glitch with my dragons. They are upside down sideways and facing weird ways. I don't know if its my computer but....
Ummm.....There is a glitch with my dragons. They are upside down sideways and facing weird ways. I don't know if its my computer but....
@whenca its not a bug, its april fools prank
@whenca its not a bug, its april fools prank
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@whenca, April Fool’s! The site staff pull an April Fool’s prank every year. :) Your dragons will be back to normal after tonight’s rollover.

Locking, since this is not a bug. Thank you!
@whenca, April Fool’s! The site staff pull an April Fool’s prank every year. :) Your dragons will be back to normal after tonight’s rollover.

Locking, since this is not a bug. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png