Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Has this been done? Coli venue builds?
Okay first off I know that coli venue builds are a thing for grinding fodder. But honestly sometimes I just want to zone out in the training fields and relax. But it feels kinda mean to have a level 25 in there just wrecking the place. So last night I bought and trained a dragon to level 7 and stated him just to be able to get 4 hits in first and ask questions later. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68221248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682213/68221248_350.png[/img][/url] I also am usually on at night and he looks SO GOOD in the night time Fields. I just randomly picked Light for him because he was pretty but I think it is actually one of the better choices for the enemy mix that is in there. Although he hits hard enough now that it doesn't matter so much. I'm thinking I might build for the rest of the venues as well. At some point I'd need a medic to come along because reasons but I'd wanna make teams I think. I'm a little torn about that because I think I'd end up with a lot of wind mages... but it might be worth it
Okay first off I know that coli venue builds are a thing for grinding fodder. But honestly sometimes I just want to zone out in the training fields and relax. But it feels kinda mean to have a level 25 in there just wrecking the place. So last night I bought and trained a dragon to level 7 and stated him just to be able to get 4 hits in first and ask questions later.

68221248_350.png

I also am usually on at night and he looks SO GOOD in the night time Fields.

I just randomly picked Light for him because he was pretty but I think it is actually one of the better choices for the enemy mix that is in there. Although he hits hard enough now that it doesn't matter so much.

I'm thinking I might build for the rest of the venues as well. At some point I'd need a medic to come along because reasons but I'd wanna make teams I think. I'm a little torn about that because I think I'd end up with a lot of wind mages... but it might be worth it