Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Text Boxes Spawning out of frame
So I haven't been on FR in a number of years and I came back recently and noticed that most of the text boxes seem to be spawning off-center or out of shot. It was fine as the pop-up was in frame enough for me to pet all of my familiars but then when I went to try and open some chests the window was so far out of frame I couldn't hit yes. [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592816489896083506/826138933405417492/unknown.png[/img] I tried to zoom out and refresh the page to no avail. I'm on a Windows 10 using Chrome.
So I haven't been on FR in a number of years and I came back recently and noticed that most of the text boxes seem to be spawning off-center or out of shot. It was fine as the pop-up was in frame enough for me to pet all of my familiars but then when I went to try and open some chests the window was so far out of frame I couldn't hit yes.

unknown.png

I tried to zoom out and refresh the page to no avail.

I'm on a Windows 10 using Chrome.
942.gif
@SpikedKanine try clearing your cache, and try disabling any browser extensions you have
@SpikedKanine try clearing your cache, and try disabling any browser extensions you have
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark I cleared my cache and turned off my ad-blocker to no avail. However I've realized the problem is solved if I use Firefox strangely enough.
@Ralzakark I cleared my cache and turned off my ad-blocker to no avail. However I've realized the problem is solved if I use Firefox strangely enough.
942.gif