Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | open chests or sell them?
They are so fun to open but I'm worried they're not worth it and I'm throwing away the gems I could get for certain for selling them.

I've only opened rusted chests so far which I know isn't that big a deal even at a loss, but what about the others?

And is there a chance at anything really valuable in a rusted chest to make it worth opening many at once?
They are so fun to open but I'm worried they're not worth it and I'm throwing away the gems I could get for certain for selling them.

I've only opened rusted chests so far which I know isn't that big a deal even at a loss, but what about the others?

And is there a chance at anything really valuable in a rusted chest to make it worth opening many at once?
It's definitely better to sell Gilded and Iron chests than to open them (since the chance of getting anything worth more than you'd get by selling is very slim).

Rusted chests, not really. There's a chance for cheap apparel, and the treasure output is around the same as you'd get for selling it.

Of course, I open them anyway because I have absolutely no self control.
It's definitely better to sell Gilded and Iron chests than to open them (since the chance of getting anything worth more than you'd get by selling is very slim).

Rusted chests, not really. There's a chance for cheap apparel, and the treasure output is around the same as you'd get for selling it.

• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
[quote name="Niomedes" date="2021-02-27 21:52:48" ] Of course, I open them anyway because I have absolutely no self control. [/quote]
Niomedes wrote on 2021-02-27 21:52:48:

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I sell my Gilded chests, but I always wonder who buys them.
I sell my Gilded chests, but I always wonder who buys them.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png