Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | are 6-digits still valuable?
Haven't really played since 2016/17. I have quite a few in my lair and wondering if they're still sought after.

Also - how do I feed my dragons nowadays? They're all starving & resources are depleted :(
Haven't really played since 2016/17. I have quite a few in my lair and wondering if they're still sought after.

Also - how do I feed my dragons nowadays? They're all starving & resources are depleted :(
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
@altitude 6 digits are very valuable..cause most of them are 7yr olds. The cheapest on AH will be 1200g, and there are none at a treasure price.. soooo...[emoji=veilspun love size=2][emoji=veilspun star size=2]
@altitude

6 digits are very valuable..cause most of them are 7yr olds. The cheapest on AH will be 1200g, and there are none at a treasure price.. soooo...
@altitude

Yes, 6 digits I would say are very valuable! And even more with a nice offspring list. You can get food by gathering items or the coli, there should be a button to feed your dragons in your lair. I think you can even select specific dragons to feed now. (I usually just feed all my dragons at once) I can send you some food if you want?
@altitude

Yes, 6 digits I would say are very valuable! And even more with a nice offspring list. You can get food by gathering items or the coli, there should be a button to feed your dragons in your lair. I think you can even select specific dragons to feed now. (I usually just feed all my dragons at once) I can send you some food if you want?

mads • wishlist