Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie
hello yes hi uh my name is grimmsley and I don't know how forums work so it took me a while to make a hello post here I am SO sorry about that.
I go with she/her pronouns and recently turned 19 a few days ago.
I really really love dragons and this site is my favorite thing ever.

I am bad at er, talking but I just wanted to say hello and I hope we get along.
hello yes hi uh my name is grimmsley and I don't know how forums work so it took me a while to make a hello post here I am SO sorry about that.
I go with she/her pronouns and recently turned 19 a few days ago.
I really really love dragons and this site is my favorite thing ever.

I am bad at er, talking but I just wanted to say hello and I hope we get along.
Welcome to Flight Rising and the forums, @bruinen! :D No worries about not posting an intro for a while. Plenty of players never interact on the forums even once during their time here. You can be as social or antisocial as you want. [emoji=banescale winking size=2] If you have any questions about the game, feel free to hit me up anytime, I’m usually around to help! Otherwise, I hope you enjoy it here. <3
Welcome to Flight Rising and the forums, @bruinen! :D No worries about not posting an intro for a while. Plenty of players never interact on the forums even once during their time here. You can be as social or antisocial as you want.

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to hit me up anytime, I’m usually around to help! Otherwise, I hope you enjoy it here. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@bruinen

I feel you there! I fiiirrrrrssst posted on a forum when I was new in 2017, then got intimidated and didn't post again for like two years

Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm glad it looks like you're already having a ton of fun playing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm 19 myself, turning 20 this April

Your dragons look beauitful!
@bruinen

I feel you there! I fiiirrrrrssst posted on a forum when I was new in 2017, then got intimidated and didn't post again for like two years

Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm glad it looks like you're already having a ton of fun playing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm 19 myself, turning 20 this April

Your dragons look beauitful!
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@bruinen

I first posted a week or two after I started (I actually never did a hello post). It's normal. Anyway, hello and happy belated birthday~!
@bruinen

I first posted a week or two after I started (I actually never did a hello post). It's normal. Anyway, hello and happy belated birthday~!
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png