Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC art - Have a light sprite
So, to keep this relatively simple, I've got a Light Sprite. I played Flight Rising a heck of a long time ago, and liked collecting nice dergs and the sprites. Loved the site, but got wrapped up in life. My FR days are behind me. I used to buy art of my dragons and OCs a lot, but ended up falling off this site for a while. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9084187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90842/9084187_350.png[/img][/url] Sprite's on this boyo. I could liquidate this sprite for gems and then start dumping those gems into art, but truth be told I don't have the time or spoons available to mess with all that, so I was hoping to toss it away real fast and easy-like, to one person for some super dope art of my OCs. Multiple pieces, or one super large great one maybe. Humanoid OCs mostly. I also have a star wars OC, and a fursona, if this is more your speed. As a side note, I also have some crazy dergs with neat numbers and nice colors, old boyos. If you have an interest in one of those instead, and want to toss some smaller easier artwork for that, I'm chill with w/e. [b] tl;dr Want high quality art, got Light Sprite biiiig uwus all around[/b]
So, to keep this relatively simple, I've got a Light Sprite. I played Flight Rising a heck of a long time ago, and liked collecting nice dergs and the sprites. Loved the site, but got wrapped up in life. My FR days are behind me.

I used to buy art of my dragons and OCs a lot, but ended up falling off this site for a while.

9084187_350.png

Sprite's on this boyo.

I could liquidate this sprite for gems and then start dumping those gems into art, but truth be told I don't have the time or spoons available to mess with all that, so I was hoping to toss it away real fast and easy-like, to one person for some super dope art of my OCs. Multiple pieces, or one super large great one maybe. Humanoid OCs mostly. I also have a star wars OC, and a fursona, if this is more your speed.

As a side note, I also have some crazy dergs with neat numbers and nice colors, old boyos. If you have an interest in one of those instead, and want to toss some smaller easier artwork for that, I'm chill with w/e.

tl;dr Want high quality art, got Light Sprite biiiig uwus all around
Lovecrafty_1.png
@Lovecrafty

Hiya! Any interest in my art? My comms shop and Instagram are linked in my signature if you are interested!
@Lovecrafty

Hiya! Any interest in my art? My comms shop and Instagram are linked in my signature if you are interested!
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
[font=optima] @Lovecrafty Hello! I have an art shop called “[url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2898514]The Art Nook[/url]” that specializes in semi-realism and OCs! I would love to draw some dragons/OCs for you~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Here is a large piece I am working on that consists of fourteen different OCs! Basic poses and such: [img]https://i.ibb.co/B2CDLfy/14536-CEB-656-D-44-BE-A037-8-FE05-AFAEF98.jpg[/img] Thank you so much for your time, and best of luck with your art search!
@Lovecrafty

Hello! I have an art shop called “The Art Nook” that specializes in semi-realism and OCs! I would love to draw some dragons/OCs for you~

Here is a large piece I am working on that consists of fourteen different OCs! Basic poses and such:

14536-CEB-656-D-44-BE-A037-8-FE05-AFAEF98.jpg

Thank you so much for your time, and best of luck with your art search!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Lovecrafty I absolutely adore your cool ID dergs; you have some really special ones there! I don't feel as though I could do a piece worth roughly $700 for the Light Sprite, but I'd be happy to draw for dragons.

I have an art shop here (I know this makes me look like I draw dragons pretty exclusively, but off-site I mostly do humans--I just don't have a ton of site-safe examples). I have some experience drawing Star Wars characters, but spend most of my time drawing DnD OCs for people. I have recently begun expanding into Pokemon and anthro OCs as well. You can check my shop for polished examples, but here are a couple more that I don't have posted in my shop (sketched and polished pieces):

DnD OC Sketch
DnD OC Finished Piece

Edit: Adding a couple more from my shop so that you don't have to scroll to see them:

Pokemon OC (not my character, drawn for someone on-site)
A friend's DnD Character (Tiefling, so mostly human)
@Lovecrafty I absolutely adore your cool ID dergs; you have some really special ones there! I don't feel as though I could do a piece worth roughly $700 for the Light Sprite, but I'd be happy to draw for dragons.

I have an art shop here (I know this makes me look like I draw dragons pretty exclusively, but off-site I mostly do humans--I just don't have a ton of site-safe examples). I have some experience drawing Star Wars characters, but spend most of my time drawing DnD OCs for people. I have recently begun expanding into Pokemon and anthro OCs as well. You can check my shop for polished examples, but here are a couple more that I don't have posted in my shop (sketched and polished pieces):

DnD OC Sketch
DnD OC Finished Piece

Edit: Adding a couple more from my shop so that you don't have to scroll to see them:

Pokemon OC (not my character, drawn for someone on-site)
A friend's DnD Character (Tiefling, so mostly human)
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@lovecrafty If you’re interested in my style feel free to DM me! ^^ [url= https://sta.sh/22g7rp9gipb]examples[/url] Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@lovecrafty
If you’re interested in my style feel free to DM me! ^^
examples

Thank you
genieartshopsmall.gif