Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized . . .
The element of Nocs is random upon hatching.

I always thought they took on the element of your flight, like your nests. Idk, I've never hatched a noc egg.
The element of Nocs is random upon hatching.

I always thought they took on the element of your flight, like your nests. Idk, I've never hatched a noc egg.
bUV7Wi0.png7J28AwT.pngkbjXdNv.png5ZqCHUr.png

Edit: one of my g1 Banescales has the element of my lair too...
Out of the three Nocs I've ever hatched, two had the element of my lair, I mean... XD

Edit: one of my g1 Banescales has the element of my lair too...
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
the noccie i hatched was fire and ive never even stepped foot in flamemom's domain
the noccie i hatched was fire and ive never even stepped foot in flamemom's domain
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
My first (and only, so far) hatched Nocturne had the Light element, though I'm in Plague since the beginning.
My first (and only, so far) hatched Nocturne had the Light element, though I'm in Plague since the beginning.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
[item=unhatched nocturne egg] The description alone says that it is unclear what element the hatchling has, so it's completely random. When I did my first mass-hatch on Solstice, half of them were Wind. [emoji=wind rune size=1]
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

The description alone says that it is unclear what element the hatchling has, so it's completely random.

When I did my first mass-hatch on Solstice, half of them were Wind.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE