Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zodiac Familiars
I thought this might happen, but uh....if we're supposed to get all 12 Zodiacs but there's only 11 flights, what does that mean? Whose Zodiac doesn't get represented? I was hoping they'd do some Capricorn releases for NoTN but that has not come to pass. Any ideas for how they're going to do this?
I thought this might happen, but uh....if we're supposed to get all 12 Zodiacs but there's only 11 flights, what does that mean? Whose Zodiac doesn't get represented? I was hoping they'd do some Capricorn releases for NoTN but that has not come to pass. Any ideas for how they're going to do this?
My Hatchery! Dragons For Sale!
Capricorn will be given by Fiona, most likely.
Capricorn will be given by Fiona, most likely.
Capricorn will likely be a Fiona familiar, from what I've read.
Capricorn will likely be a Fiona familiar, from what I've read.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@Archaeology [br] [quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-21 06:13:04" ] Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>; [/quote] Undel’s response to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2877015/1]this thread[/url][/b], which asked if a zodiac familiar was going to be left out. :)
@Archaeology

Undel wrote on 2020-06-21 06:13:04:
Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>;

Undel’s response to this thread, which asked if a zodiac familiar was going to be left out. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

There's been a lot of suggestions to release Capricorn during NotN. There's still hope they will. Fests last a week so maybe Capricorn will too. Maybe we'll get Capricorn for next week?
There's been a lot of suggestions to release Capricorn during NotN. There's still hope they will. Fests last a week so maybe Capricorn will too. Maybe we'll get Capricorn for next week?
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2020-12-22 09:42:34" ] @Archaeology [br] [quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-21 06:13:04" ] Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>; [/quote] Undel’s response to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2877015/1]this thread[/url][/b], which asked if a zodiac familiar was going to be left out. :) [/quote] Ah thank you. Might end up having to awaken some specific familiars, then
Alphaeon wrote on 2020-12-22 09:42:34:
@Archaeology

Undel wrote on 2020-06-21 06:13:04:
Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>;

Undel’s response to this thread, which asked if a zodiac familiar was going to be left out. :)

Ah thank you. Might end up having to awaken some specific familiars, then
My Hatchery! Dragons For Sale!
[quote name="Stormchi" date="2020-12-22 12:45:20" ] There's been a lot of suggestions to release Capricorn during NotN. There's still hope they will. Fests last a week so maybe Capricorn will too. Maybe we'll get Capricorn for next week? [/quote] They don't add items midway through NOTN.
Stormchi wrote on 2020-12-22 12:45:20:
They don't add items midway through NOTN.
Dang, sucks that we have to wait that long to get a Capricorn (assuming that they keep the familiars in tune with the zodiac they appear in). I was quite hoping for a NotN item a well
Dang, sucks that we have to wait that long to get a Capricorn (assuming that they keep the familiars in tune with the zodiac they appear in). I was quite hoping for a NotN item a well
I'll put something here one day.
I hope there'll be more than one way to get the Capricorn familiar, otherwise we'd only be able to get one each :(
I hope there'll be more than one way to get the Capricorn familiar, otherwise we'd only be able to get one each :(
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png