Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Noct Egg Flight
Hello all! Noob here. [emoji=veilspun tongue size=1] I was wondering if I open NotN eggs, will they assume the Shadow persuasion since I’m a Shadow clan? I love Veilspun most of all, but closely followed by Fae and Nocts. They just seem so shadowy, y’know? I’m also fixated on First Generation dragons. I would like mostly shadow children in my lair which is why I have this question. Also, is NotN a Shadow Flight event? The aesthetics would suggest it might be..?
Hello all! Noob here.

I was wondering if I open NotN eggs, will they assume the Shadow persuasion since I’m a Shadow clan? I love Veilspun most of all, but closely followed by Fae and Nocts. They just seem so shadowy, y’know? I’m also fixated on First Generation dragons. I would like mostly shadow children in my lair which is why I have this question.

Also, is NotN a Shadow Flight event? The aesthetics would suggest it might be..?
pre-dawn darkness enthusiast
moon___star_icon.png
@Transpicuous element of the nocturnes you hatch is completely random, though they are shadow's breed. also notn is "neutral" event, since there is no elemental holidays in december.
@Transpicuous element of the nocturnes you hatch is completely random, though they are shadow's breed. also notn is "neutral" event, since there is no elemental holidays in december.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd